• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

01DragonFly

is gafguild.com just for NA gaf? how do i join EU gaf? (it still says the names in the OP aren't reserved?)

the guilds are universal( you can be in any server and be part of gaf guild, also you can be in several guilds, but only you can represent one at the time)

Dusky

Patch downloaded and...I still can't log in. Ugh.

Edit: Also, how long does the name of a character you have deleted stay available for you? Because when it started I made a quick char and named it, deleted it. Created a char again, only to find the name taken?

_machine

Audίoboxer;41396451 said:
Don't think we can do it yet, but it would be daft not to implement character customization at some point (hopefully free).
Probably going to be BLTC though, hopefully not too expensive.

Wag

FYI: There's native Logitech keyboard support, with LCD display info. Works fine with my G13.

BTW, what server is everyone on? And what's the GAF Guild name?

I didn't have to register anything. I just logged in and it let me play.

Type422

Neo Member
So I can finally play the game, but the link for the account verification just doesn't work and gives me an error code like "blablabla template not found". Any way the get another email resent?

arimanius

I got in but have to watch the kiddo now. :(

So I can finally play the game, but the link for the account verification just doesn't work and gives me an error code like "blablabla template not found". Any way the get another email resent?

Try the link again. Mine just worked.

Wag

It didn't ask me for a key or anything. I just registered at the website and d/l'ed the client. I'm playing fine.

PaulLFC

Ugh, won't let me in and now I have to contact support, which probably means early access will be over by the time they get back to me. Great.

PaulLFC

Fuck. Getting account not authorized now.
I'm hoping it's part of the problems they've been having and it'll let me in eventually. From the site it says once you have an account registered email then you're good to go. I have one, it's just not letting me in. Sounds like it's already difficult to get character names so I hope this doesn't take long.

oneils

Anyone having problems with validating your email address? I click on the validation link and get a gobbledgook error that says "template not found."

PaulLFC

Contacted support with my supposed "early access" code. Going to have to wait for them to sort it now, probably until early access has finished.

I'm hoping it's part of the problems they've been having and it'll let me in eventually. From the site it says once you have an account registered email then you're good to go. I have one, it's just not letting me in. Sounds like it's already difficult to get character names so I hope this doesn't take long.

I've definitely got a 'Thanks for registering!' email. This 'Account not authorized' message has me a bit worried I won't be playing until Monday/Tuesday tho.

someone said:
asking about what names we got

Connor Dravnonia, human warrior
Ceinwyn Serensong, norn thief
Lowry the Gungnir, norn ranger
Gwendolyn Larch, sylvari necromancer
Saren Humanhater, charr engineer

Tried to get Ceinwyn on its own, and several Flyers players' last names, but they were all taken in the first minute.

PaulLFC

I've definitely got a 'Thanks for registering!' email. This 'Account not authorized' message has me a bit worried I won't be playing until Monday/Tuesday tho.
Same. I hope that's not the case as we have a 3 day weekend here this weekend so I was hoping to get some good playing time in.

bgbball31

Servers seem fine, I got on no problem about 15 minutes ago or so. Would like an invite to the guild, if at all possible.

GWuserID: bgbball.9328

Only character right now is Albec, human guardian.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yo where my bro tre at, anyone know what class he picked so i can counterpick him? dont dodge the 1v1 tre

also I preordered this game from gamestop like a month ago for in store pickup and didn't receive a code. I guess I have to go pay in full first, anyone know if it's too late to get early access codes?

PaulLFC

I'm wondering if this message means that we have a 1 day pass rather than 3...
My email definitely says 3 days.
Was that your "thanks for registering" email, or a different one? My GW2 registration one doesn't mention time periods, and the email the shop sent me just says "early access code" so I assumed it'd be 3 days.

You may be right though, looks like we might have 1 day codes.

Was that your "thanks for registering" email, or a different one? My GW2 registration one doesn't mention time periods, and the email the shop sent me just says "early access code" so I assumed it'd be 3 days.

You may be right though, looks like we might have 1 day codes.

The thanks email was just for registering. The store email is as follows -

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order of Guild Wars 2.

As part of your purchase we have included your 3 day headstart code which you can find below:

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH

Please go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and follow the instructions to active your code.

If you need any help please contact customer support at https://support.guildwars2.com who will be able to assist with your queries.

Kind Regards

Tesco Entertainment

panda21

do the dynamic events get more complicated? theyre neat but everything so far has been 'hey kill those fools' or 'hey collect stuff'

W1SSY

do the dynamic events get more complicated? theyre neat but everything so far has been 'hey kill those fools' or 'hey collect stuff'
I had a cool one early this morning in the norn area. It had you going up to Raven statues and answering riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom