• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataku

Argh. I knew this would happen.

Sister texts me asking to come over on Saturday in the morning to watch her kids because she has to work at 7am. Watching her kinds can take anywhere between a couple hours to all day, depending on how much of a lazy POS her husband decides to be.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gotta create a new char so soon before launch =\ wonder if they will let us keep them...doubt it but would be cool

They've probably already wiped all the characters from last night's stress test.

Vinci

Danish
I actually like all the races. Don't see why they get the hate they do. Perhaps they're not overtly sexualized enough.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
heDKN.jpg

Evil-gnome-cat-gerbil-thing.

birdchili

I actually like all the races. Don't see why they get the hate they do. Perhaps they're not overtly sexualized enough.
not hatin'... just being difficult:)

i did quite like some of the earlier asura art where they looked like the mutant offspring of evil rats and grey aliens, however.

Pancakes

Another stress test?!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...set=a.135044094208.103264.114036714208&type=1

We will be conducting a Stress Test TODAY from 1:00 PM PDT to 2:00 PM PDT.

We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed.

Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch.

By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game.

Please note:

* The Stress Test is open to anyone who has pre-PURCHASED Guild Wars 2.
* You will not be able to purchase gems.

Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game!

~RB

Mothman91

Anyone go far with a Mesmer? Only played for like 10 minutes last night, like the idea a bit, but wished I knew about the stress test a bit tad earlier =/

Z3M0G

Another another another patch. 3 today

50mb
40mb
40mb

Oh that's what's going on... I thought I was always redownloading the end of the client over and over... (yet to connect, only purchased game yesterday).

Today will be my first GW2 experience... EXCITE

Item Box

Was new music added into the game since the last stress test?

I swear I heard some new music while roaming across Hoelbrak yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom