• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

I need to decide: rush to WvW again, play with real life friends, or hang out with TF2 GAF in PvE. Decisions, decisions....

birdchili

Quoting because I'd like to know too, to tell people who are on the fence. I know there are dungeons and Orr, but anything else or in particular?
no. you're playing the same game still (but can't get further xp).

there are challenging instanced dungeons to beat, aesthetic gear to grind for, and the various competitive modes to get better at.

Proven

How do you leave WvW? I haven't figured that out yet, so I keep getting stuck lol.

When you're at spawn, there's a portal to Lion's Arch. Then you're back into the regular world and can warp (with some expense) back to wherever you were.

Or, you could just hit ESC, go to character select screen, and your character will automatically be ported to Lion's Arch next time you select them.

no. you're playing the same game still (but can't get further xp).

there are challenging instanced dungeons to beat, aesthetic gear to grind for, and the various competitive modes to get better at.

Well, there will be the Fire Island Chain and the Crystal desert later on.

Emitan

We'd doing some additional preparation for the Stress Test. It will be around 20 mins past 1 (i.e. ~1:20PM) . Thanks for your patience! ^RB

Item Box

tumblr_m5n1dkBHeh1qi8hox.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even care at this point! Release in just a few hours (sort of)! Wooo!

I just wanna check on the performance :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So wait....it's starting in 10 min, then?

rybrad

What do you guys even do during these really short stress tests? Seems like you can't do much of anything in this game in an hour if they wipe characters.

PewPewK

I want to try to prepare my character creation macro so I can steals myself a good name. 40 minutes should be enough to create and test said macro.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What do you guys even do during these really short stress tests? Seems like you can't do much of anything in this game in an hour if they wipe characters.

Practice making a character as fast possible to take good names.

I don't have a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom