• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absinthe

Pretty damn good launch so far. Game's running good, slight lag here and there but not bad, and my framerate is up. Only problem I've noticed is trying to party up and play together. Every time we get the Internet connection error.

Lulubop

9ca75eeaba2ee8ca82cc94ce16e711e126a0349c.jpg

Fun times.

If anyone's still having problems with accessing their HoM rewards, the person who sells the portal stone is in Lion's Arch in Hooligan's Route at the very top of the stairs in there. Then, once you're in the HoM, just walk straight to the pool of visions and you'll see the historian.

demented

Got all my names since I logged in at second 1 of them being online, my main one was gone but variation of it with space works just as well.
Problem is I got dc and can't login for 30+ min now -_-

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is the Gaf Guild full? Or the cap hasn't been increased yet?

Been playing for about 3 hours now and still no invite and no reply from any officers I whispered in-game. If any officer could invite me that would be just wonderful, #152 on the spreadsheet, Kanik.5471

BrettWeir

Oh man. So damn happy they went live at midnight EST. Got every single name I wanted. One really surprised me because I swore it would be gone in an instant.

Been up for 28 hours now......time for a nap.

Oh......and officers rocked on the invites. Great job all!!!

jono51

Banned
Damn, got kicked off 20 mins ago and now it seems the login servers are getting hammered. Had a blast so far though, getting to level 9 just dabbling in pretty much everything.

Stealth edit: seems I'm back in, yay!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did I read the time totally wrong or did they start the headstart many hours early?!

they said they might bring some servers up up to 3 hours early... and then.... decided to mess with everyone and bring ALL servers up EXACTLY 3 hours early. servers were up at exactly 9PM PST/12am EST.

Torraz

Thanks.

Whoa, I have a problem. Where do I change the language of the launcher? It was English for the betas but now it suddenly is in German...

Kayo-kun

This thread is such a pain to read when you have already purchased your copy, but haven't gotten a pre-purchase key and need to wait for the 28th :(

Audioboxer

Woke up again, finally time to actually play after reserving names earlier. Logging in okay.

Also, Warrior it is, just too many weapons to play with, and I love weapons. The guardian does look cool though.

Nyx

Also on Gandara, Female Charr Engineer called Nyx Bloodwrath.

But man I need a new PC, getting 15-20 FPS on low/medium settings.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Played until just now, when my eyes are hurting and I'm starting to slump over.

Great game so far, really love wandering into a group of 20 people doing an event. I love the Charr engineer so far.

If anyone's still having problems with accessing their HoM rewards, the person who sells the portal stone is in Lion's Arch in Hooligan's Route at the very top of the stairs in there. Then, once you're in the HoM, just walk straight to the pool of visions and you'll see the historian.

I got mine a while ago. I didn't realize you had to hit the second tab in the vendor option menu, which is kind of hard to notice since the first thing you see are cooking items with the karma vendors in town.

Torraz

Had 5 names I wanted and I got 3. 2 of those are the most important ones, yay.

But dang it, the human opening is so much less epic than the norn one. I think it's the music.

edit:

Is there any way to change hair color later?

Mephala

Just started. I am a lowly level 3 but I made it to 17 during the last Beta so I am not as overwhelmed as last time.

Going to ask for GAF guild invite next time I log in. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom