• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_

Hm, just woke up and both the site and the login don't work...

Maybe the game senses that I didn't eat or took a shower yet.

EDIT: Who should I message for a Gandarra invite? ;-)

Card Boy

Banned
So has anyone worked out how to get back the Digital Deluxe items? I deleted the character they where on and i assumed they would be back on a new one since they said they where 'account wide'. I asked like 20 times across different forums and in game and no one knows or gives a shit.....

Acidote

The EU login problem is supposed to say there are no current events or the account isn't authorized to play part in one, right?

My disk copy arrived today (yay shopto) just installing it now, expect i wont be able to play though but no probs waiting a few more days.

Oscar

Haven't been this immersed in a game for a long time.

The lack of subscription fee allows me to take my sweet time exploring without feeling like I'm wasting valuable game time.

Having a blast so far, I'm addicted to participating in every event that pops up.

Ryan_

I did not have to use another client than the one I downloaded for the BWE's and stress tests, right? That couldn't be the problem, I suppose?

Dreavus

Haven't been this immersed in a game for a long time.

The lack of subscription fee allows me to take my sweet time exploring without feeling like I'm wasting valuable game time.

Having a blast so far, I'm addicted to participating in every event that pops up.

Totally. I spent about an hour just running around Divinity's Reach getting some way points and looking for stuff.

Also, I'm not sure I like the way the Hall of monuments stuff is handled, makes it a bit tedious to transmute everything you come across, especially somewhat early on. Makes me wish for an additional "costume" slot on battle armor/weapons.

I do, however, adore the tabby cat. :3

Ok stupid me forgot to look in the my shopto account and they have sent me early access codes, when i try to use it it tells me its already been used. Now is this because im to early trying it as it could be a 1 day early or is it a code issue, anyone else in the UK ordered from Shopto have the same problem?

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Enjoying the game a lot so far. Level 4 Human Thief atm.

The game world feels so alive, and there's so much to explore, it all feels so overwhelming! still haven't looked into crafting in the main city yet.

Dresden

After trying out every class not named warrior or guardian, the Necromancer is my favorite out of the lot (and their later armor skins look sweet).

Proven

Going to bed. Will need to catch up from page 84 on the thread.

Also, we're losing in WvW because Northern Shiverpeaks is Team Legacy's server. I might devote all of tomorrow to make our inevitable loss less embarrassing.

OTIX

Finally got in and did the character creation. Saw the intro "this is my story" and now the screen is black and nothing is happening, music playing but can't do anything. :(

Trey

Going to bed. Will need to catch up from page 84 on the thread.

Also, we're losing in WvW because Northern Shiverpeaks is Team Legacy's server. I might devote all of tomorrow to make our inevitable loss less embarrassing.

We give no fucks. Time to nut up.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Did i just wake up at 6:30 in the morning of a saturday to have server downs? Yes damnit ­­­>_< This game needs a server status BAD

tci

What is the best way to join the EU guild now? Can't seem to see any EU officers online.

edit: oh, server down. lol

KuroNeeko

Is there an RP server?

Is there anyone else here connecting from Japan? Trying to decide between Gandara, SB, or just going off on my own. Can still guild up with other gaffers, right?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Is there an RP server?

Is there anyone else here connecting from Japan? Trying to decide between Gandara, SB, or just going off on my own. Can still guild up with other gaffers, right?

I connected no problem on the specified server in the OP. Lag was mainly caused by the massive load of the starting day. I can just imagine what it will be like when the official launch goes down.

though about 30 minutes earlier was playing pretty good for a few hours! good stuff.

Torraz

Have to do some grocery shopping now beacuse I miscalculated the launch time. Who can I message to possibly get an invite later?

This game is too much fun. Much better than the beta, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom