• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT3| Two Week Updates, One Box, Zero Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
10 mins until patch just pop on my screen..

tumblr_mgqp1gKmst1ry10fwo1_400.gif

"Player bundles (kits, conjured weapons, banners, etc.) will now scale damage based on the rarity of the player’s equipped weapon."
NOW I have a reason to buy a weapon on my Engie.

Grudy

This new system will first be enabled in the Heart of the Mists and then progressively rolled out to the rest of the open world, starting with the less populated areas.
The order as well as the speed of the rollout may differ from what was previously announced in the original blog post, as we are adjusting our plans after further testing. It might continue to evolve during the process as we collect data and adjust accordingly.

Bummer, can't wait for it's actual release. Guess they need more time to test such a massive upgrade.

Moondrop

Banned
So many notes, so much balance...

Sigils of renewal and water have had their healing scaling increased! I will likely be using one or both going forward.

Sigil of paralyzation now +30% duration- hammer warriors ain't dead yet.

Sigil of benevolence is a stacking sigil with max +12.5% healing effectiveness.

Sigil of restoration scales with healing power.

I have a lot of math to do with all these new healing options. To the spreadsheets!

Lunar15

Wait, I can't remember, was turning all world champions into either events or vets/elites discussed in the updates? I remember they said they were going to nerf rewards, but I don't remember them saying that.

It's been a while though.

1 dye per 5 laurels as opposed to 10 dyes per 5? Ouch. Glad I bought a bunch for the heck of it before this patch. Still, I didn't have a ton of colors unlocked. Should have got on that before now.

Karka Queen
Once the boss is activated, players have fifteen minutes to lure out the Karka Queen by capturing all four settlements in the Island Control meta-event. If the timer expires, the Karka Queen will not emerge.

This.. is better. I feel.

Hot damn, they left not a single boss untouched. That's quite something.

All open world champions have been converted into events to allow for them to scale for large groups, or have had their classification changed to elite or veteran.

Cant' wait to see what this did to the Queensdale Train.

Player bundles (kits, conjured weapons, banners, etc.) will now scale damage based on the rarity of the player’s equipped weapon.

HOT DAMN.

I just transmuted my Legendary hammer skin, now my warrior has the legendary effects of Juggernaut without stats of Juggy, this is awesome..

Koeta

NVM: seems they were just slow on putting them in the black lion, shows up now.

thought we were getting 5 free transmutation charges but I haven't gotten anything D:

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This.. is better. I feel.

Hot damn, they left not a single boss untouched. That's quite something.

Cant' wait to see what this did to the Queensdale Train.

HOT DAMN.
this is all cinnamon love syrup to me

Wait, I can't remember, was turning all world champions into either events or vets/elites discussed in the updates? I remember they said they were going to nerf rewards, but I don't remember them saying that.

It's been a while though.
it most certainly was not discussed my friend

got my game updating back at the house, somebody let me know when those free transmutes are available pleaaes

I have no idea where my Cook outfit went.

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I need to talk to a banker.

Odd, it says I don't have it? ;..;

Double-edit: OH, you have to talk to a Black Lion Armour Guy. All Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom