• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT3| Two Week Updates, One Box, Zero Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

It looks like the Watchknights guarding the Crown Pavilion also have a polearm-looking weapon, but it's not the same skin.

OH MAN. I totally was thinking about that. "They have polearms but we don't." I think I just registered that they were a staff or something.

Retro

If polearm's in, my guess is that whip is in too.

That's a bit of a leap, ain't it?
JUWnj.gif

Lunar15

That's a bit of a leap, ain't it?
JUWnj.gif

It just feels appropriate given that there's that one Aetherblade weapon that looks a lot like an electric whip.

It's a total guess, no real basis, but I doubt they'd just add one new weapon type. That'd be such a let down for all the classes that couldn't use it. They'd have to throw them a bone too.

Complistic

If they do add new weapon types, my guess is it'll be used by all classes. Since it sounds like they obviously want that to be the case for all the weapons.

Ashodin

So as you may or may not know, I'm making a game (my avatar). Now, I want to include a lot of my GW2 friends as characters in the game.

So if you'd like me to include you somewhere in my game, just let me know.

"Hawkian The Librarian".

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hahaha only name the character that if you're cool with that character's name actually being "The Librarian."

Wallach

So as you may or may not know, I'm making a game (my avatar). Now, I want to include a lot of my GW2 friends as characters in the game.

So if you'd like me to include you somewhere in my game, just let me know.

"Hawkian The Librarian".

Can I be a jetpack wizard?

No, the pool locations. The most noticeable change is usually the second pool, as it is right up against the wall on most of them, but a few (namely the NW arena) it is much further away from the wall.

I noticed this too with the spawns.

I also noticed in certain domes that it takes more hits to get Deadeye down than others. I eliminated the overflow versus vanilla server. I also tried in different domes this morning when I was a rez partner for another Gaffer. I had a fail rate of 33% in the dome we were in, but I went to the arena next to it and took him down no problem multiple times. It was just that one dome I was having issues with.

There was also another dome where some guy named O Havic O was farming in all day. I went to farm Deadeye and a Quaggon ALWAYS appeared in there with me, when I never even selected that Gambit.

Edit: I could have had an invisible "Squeemish" gambit on me in that one dome similar to the invisible "Crowd Favorite" with the quaggon.

Lunar15

If Guardians don't have Polearms, I shall cry robot tears far and wide. :(

And then I'll start up whatever class does.

I'd hope that if they did, they'd work like javelins so we could have more range.

EDIT: Awwww, thanks for getting us all riled up Retro. :(

Mondays and Fridays are supposed to be the worst days to work, not Tuesday...Thanks Anet!

Seriously hyped about tomorrow, probably the most I've been so far in the game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So yeah I got tomorrow off from work. Am doing dungeons and getting progressively more drunk

you should join meee

jdavid459

Can this game be played with a 360 controller? Is that a dumb question...?

Would it be any good even if you could? Asking because I want to start playing GW2 but I mouse is broken and all i got is this little travel wireless mouse that blows for gaming.

Ashodin

Can this game be played with a 360 controller? Is that a dumb question...?

Would it be any good even if you could? Asking because I want to start playing GW2 but I mouse is broken and all i got is this little travel wireless mouse that blows for gaming.

hahaha you done messed up son

jk

Hawkian is on the case

Proven

I remember when people wanted a bow staff type weapon for Thief. I could see a polearm being used for them though, if only as a reskin of another real world weapon.

demented

So after finishing all jubilee achievements I find that it is not enough and dailies are needed and I lack 2, and it's likely going to end today so I'm shit out of luck. Great :|

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So after finishing all jubilee achievements I find that it is not enough and dailies are needed and I lack 2, and it's likely going to end today so I'm shit out of luck. Great :|
Meh. There's no real indication either way. you'll probably get a while more.

I've been thinking and maybe a jetpack viking would actually be cooler than a jetpack wizard. I mean the only thing holding back vikings really was the power of flight.

I have no idea what game your describing, but I request a link to its kickstarter or pre-order page.

Ashodin

The only piece of content that you won’t be able to complete after the August 20th is the Opening Ceremony story instance, which is presented the first time you enter the Crown Pavilion. Please note that this also includes the achievement for completing this instance.

Crown Pavilion to get bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom