• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

I like the idea that a boon (or trait or skill) can scale differently based on different stats, that's cool. But it's only lackluster in PvP right now; in WvW it's fairly balanced for the situation in which the attacker is striking multiple foes. If retaliation were rebalanced around 1v1s, then it's quite possible that any AoE attack on a pack of enemies with retaliation would feel like you used ice bow 4 (aka instant suicide).

I'd be fine with keeping the damage where it's at right now, and even keeping it's power scaling exactly where it's at right now. Hell, you might have to lower both to make up for it also being a defensive boon and therefore serving two purposes. I was just thinking that Retaliation was nerfed and left as a crappy boon. Let's add something to it that isn't just more damage.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
E2AsviA.jpg

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Their new fries aren't nearly as good in a Frosty as the old ones.

Ya...I buy fries from a pizzeria by me (which somehow makes the best fries ever) and then buy the frosty from the Wendy's. Less convenience but better returns per calorie.

Retro

Get on my level, fry guys;
p10001336cug1.jpg

They make the sack full of greasy "boardwalk fries" you get from Five Guys taste like someone used instant potato flakes instead of saw dust to clean up a puddle of somebody's ralph.

We're going to the beach next week before they take the covers off the parking meters and the whole place turns into a madhouse too. There's also a kickass little place right off the boardwalk run by a British expat, not only do they have the best fish and chips I've ever had, but she makes an insane sticky toffee pudding too.

Yep, going to the beach to get fat.

We really need some more news, everyone seems to agree the Reaper elite spec is all sorts of awesome so we have nothing to discuss. Here's hoping Guild Halls (or at least info on guild QoL changes) next week.

Retro

Reminder: Guild Mission Fever starts in 40 minutes.
Zeroth will be handling the Lotto tonight in Hawkian's absence, which is quite awesome of him.

Retro

Excellent missions, very quick and smooth. Quaggan Challenge, Proxemics Puzzle, Half-Baked Komali for a bounty and then Devourers for Rush. Congratz to all of our lotto winners.

Make-up missions are tomorrow at 3pm Eastern time. Volunteers are appreciated, as always.

Also, we are not allowed to ask for more news; the devs have the audacity to have families they want to spend time with on the weekends! The nerve!
JUWnj.gif

Duress

Excellent missions, very quick and smooth. Quaggan Challenge, Proxemics Puzzle, Half-Baked Komali for a bounty and then Devourers for Rush. Congratz to all of our lotto winners.

Make-up missions are tomorrow at 3pm Eastern time. Volunteers are appreciated, as always.

Also, we are not allowed to ask for more news; the devs have the audacity to have families they want to spend time with on the weekends! The nerve!
JUWnj.gif

I guess there's only one option. Kill their families.

Retro

I guess there's only one option. Kill their families.

Well that got dark quick. Remind me never to cross you
JUWnj.gif

(For those who are slightly confused; Rubi has been lurking but took the time to share some important news; french fries dipped in mayo are disgusting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom