• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

I've spent so much gold today x_x

gw417.jpg

but that's okay because I earned it having fun in dungeons and fractals :)

thanks to Ike, Appletoasty, Zeroth, and Levyne!

spiritfox

just got the game

what servers are you guys on

Stormbluff Isle's where the guild is on, but you can join any US server and play with us for everything except WvW, which is a server vs server battlegrounds thing. Post your account name and an officer will pick you up.

DrAg0nBoY

Thanks for taking me yesterday with you for guild missions. Was my first time doing them but it was really fun.

Will probably try to be there every sunday :).

Retro

Thanks for taking me yesterday with you for guild missions. Was my first time doing them but it was really fun.

Will probably try to be there every sunday :).

We also run missions every Saturday night at 9pm Eastern, Sundays are just our make-up missions for folks who can't make the regular time. Whichever one works best for you, of course.

yukinon

Bombs around my feet kill thieves so quickly, they just become invisible and run away. The only time a thief can kill me is if I'm already engaged in a fight with someone else so my health is low, they can quickly spike down the little health I have left.

Would never waste a profession spot on a thief or ranger. Classes based on running away.

1v1 me

DrAg0nBoY

We also run missions every Saturday night at 9pm Eastern, Sundays are just our make-up missions for folks who can't make the regular time. Whichever one works best for you, of course.
Yeah, I know that, I am just from Europe and can't be online at that time.

I would also love to talk with you on mumble, but I am not alone at that time and my english sucks :(.

EriksBlue

Banned
Hi I wanted to know if I can get a guild invite i'm a old player coming back after being gone for a very long time.("EriksBlue.6789")

Levyne

Banned
I haven't had a chance to go on that sort of venture in the last month so I will definitely step in if I am on when you all check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom