• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiokazu

gaf acc problem. i really need to update the email, this time i was lucky i remembered the password, next time i might not be so fortunate. Retro told me that King Seda could help me through twitter but i think i wasnt nice enough.

in the end all i want is to change my email adress to my main email ( hotmail ) or my secondary one (gmail);

but gaf...

Zeroth

gaf acc problem. i really need to update the email, this time i was lucky i remembered the password, next time i might not be so fortunate. Retro told me that King Seda could help me through twitter but i think i wasnt nice enough.

in the end all i want is to change my email adress to my main email ( hotmail ) or my secondary one (gmail);

but gaf...

You will need assistance from a moderador to change your email to a non-private one. I recommend PMing one.

Sometimes I think Apple plays too much!
(I wanted to invite the Guildie!)

Logging in to add a new player is commendable, no reason to say that.

You will need assistance from a moderador to change your email to a non-private one. I recommend PMing one.

I hope he/she has the Key written down some where, they won't help ya without the key, they will think you are trying to hack this account, if you have the key then they will change it with no problems..

Guild Wars 2 Characters Holding Cocks .com

cock01.jpg
cock02.jpg

cock03.jpg
cock04.jpg

cock05.jpg
cock06.jpg

cock07.jpg
cock08.jpg

Retro

gaf acc problem. i really need to update the email

For what it's worth, when I had to change my e-mail address when I dropped Comcast, GhaleonEB was super-friendly. Try shooting them a PM?

Sometimes I think Apple plays too much!
(I wanted to invite the Guildie!)

Sometimes I think Ash talks too much!
(Seriously, what the hell?!)

Guild Wars 2 Characters Holding Cocks .com

Now that's what I call thinking outside the bawks!
/90's laugh track

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick note on some guild etiquette when we have devs on playing with us.

GAF is lucky enough to have a decent handful of ArenaNet devs with their actual dev accounts in our roster, and while busy, they do rep us every so often. When you see them online, please refrain from asking questions you know they won't be able to answer or harassing them with information requests or complaints about the game. This may be obvious to some, I'm not sure- but we've heard from more than one of them that when they rep us, it's because they just feel like playing the game with some cool people. In other words, they don't have to be "on" as devs or community representatives when the GAF tag is active, they can just hang out and have a good time. Please take this into consideration when you speak up in guild chat.

Ashodin

Whenever these devs log on, it is important to just treat them as one of the guildies, regardless of who they are (as do we to every other member!) The most surprising thing I think is most guildies don't even know that have any.

Whenever these devs log on, it is important to just treat them as one of the guildies, regardless of who they are (as do we to every other member!) The most surprising thing I think is most guildies don't even know that have any.
Unless you are Adriaaa.

Tech-Wolf

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick note on some guild etiquette when we have devs on playing with us.

GAF is lucky enough to have a decent handful of ArenaNet devs with their actual dev accounts in our roster, and while busy, they do rep us every so often. When you see them online, please refrain from asking questions you know they won't be able to answer or harassing them with information requests or complaints about the game. This may be obvious to some, I'm not sure- but we've heard from more than one of them that when they rep us, it's because they just feel like playing the game with some cool people. In other words, they don't have to be "on" as devs or community representatives when the GAF tag is active, they can just hang out and have a good time. Please take this into consideration when you speak up in guild chat.

Hm what happened? Was it because of me yesterday with Ruby being slightly blunt on a statement ( it was a jab at the upcoming gamescom new) that I don't remember the exact wording. If so,
guess I will just stay silent like normal.

Retro

Hm what happened? Was it because of me yesterday with Ruby being slightly blunt on a statement ( it was a jab at the upcoming gamescom new) that I don't remember the exact wording. If so,
guess I will just stay silent like normal.

It's not that we want everyone to "stay silent" and no one's actions are being singled out. It's just that the developers who do play with GAF are often there for the same reasons we are; to just play the game and have fun. Often, they are on their personal, private accounts so they can avoid being badgered by the players. All we ask is that folks treat them the same as any other member. Sometimes they do bring their work up so feel free to shoot the breeze with them then.

Proven

The biggest annoyance with Gamescom this week is how nearly every game I care about is holding back their usual press stuff until the weekend. Heroes of the Storm would normally have a new hero preview this week, and Guild Wars 2 would likely be giving some extra info on the new map reward system or Verdant Brink in time for the weekend event, etc. Splatoon at least is giving info, but Nintendo never gives as much info as the other guys when they make announcements about a game, so I'm still starved for news and info. Argh.

Also, sorry about anyone that was hoping for me to push the PvP-up-till-WTS thing this week. I'm doing a day camp job and with avg 2 hours commute both ways plus 7 straight hours of being the techy guy helping a bunch of attention craving elementary kids, I have a tiny bit less energy than I thought I would this week.

Most of my beta time will be on only Sunday as well. I should make it in time for the Twilight Arbor event though.

Jira

Rubi tweeted that they'll be announcing details of a feature on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/628715821926359040

She specifically links to the PvP forum and a thread about the tournament. Of course, people in the community cannot read and are automatically assuming it's anything but PvP related. I'm prepared for the disappointment that will come of it when it IS indeed a PvP feature. People really amaze me sometimes.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

Aka, please don't ask them "Arah?"

Proven

So, comically enough, after I complain last night about no news from my games, Heroes does a big reveal this morning. New Hero: Bearbow Ranger.

Morokh

If the Gamescom stream is of any indication seems we'll be able to play any race this week-end, which is very nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom