• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurupeke

If it was Not So Secret, that is the hardest jumping puzzle in the game, and I feel very sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to suffer through it as their first jumping puzzle experience.

Can't wait till you try Halloween and Wintersday jumping puzzles. They are so easy.

Oh dear...you did Not So Secret as your first JP? You need to ease yourself into it by doing the one in Queensdale (Southeast corner of the map near the centaurs).

Dude, no, that one is not easy either for new players. Hell, it's so well hidden that he may not find it.

Oh gosh, were you trying the Hidden Base thingy with all the Aetherblades and the jump pads and such? That's one of the newest ones added, and totally hard. I'm sorry that ended up being your first one, you should try the easier ones in like, Plains of Ashford.

Haha, oh my god, it's really infamous, isn't it? I randomly found it and I decided to give it a try, but it was just really frustrating that I had to retry so many sections when I failed a jump.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this game really isn't grabbing me

I dunno, it just kind of seems like a standard MMO besides the way weapon switching and abilities work

I'm still below level 15, though

maybe it gets better?

Dude, no, that one is not easy either for new players. Hell, it's so well hidden that he may not find it.

It was the first one I ever did, the first one my friends and better half ever did, and we all did first time fine.. :p So I think it's easy. Especially if you just go in the back way and do the non-trap route.

Jira

It's hilarious to me that Nike just said "Raids will be like dungeons but with 10 people instead of 5". Why do people listen to him again? He's making a wide array of assumptions about how they'll work because "he knows how the engine works". Has this guy ever heard of mechanics? Will you be able to stack? Sure. Will you be able to stack constantly? No, probably not. Just looking at that one image we have of the engineer boss, there's at least 5+ AoEs on the ground and players have some kind of mark on them. I think it's safe to say that ANet will have designed the raids to break up stacking. Afterall, mechanics is what makes encounters interesting/fun, it's when they're devoid of this (see nearly every dungeon in the game), that stacking is possible. Talking about what is meta, before any final class balance is achieved, let alone before even seeing what the raid is like mechanically, is just pointless IMO.

Miktar, how do you re-roll Ascended stats?

IRNsJmZ.png

You buy the Anthology of Heroes from the Mystic Forge vendor for 10 shards. Works for weapons too, you just use an Ori Imbued Inscription instead.

Also, I just saw someone asking on reddit "Why am I leveling so fast?". It wasn't a complaint either, just a free player utterly dumbstruck at how easy and fast levelling is in GW2, especially compared to other f2p games where there are restrictions or diminishing returns on XP.

Makes me feel good.

Talking about what is meta, before any final class balance is achieved, let alone before even seeing what the raid is like mechanically, is just pointless IMO.

I see this in almost every online game that changes dynamics and stats a lot - some people just really want to be 'on top of things' long before the changes are even made, and people like Nike use this to stay relevant and popular. It's just a natural part of the system, really. A bit dumb sometimes, sure, but eh.

RPGCrazied

Geeze, this game is massive, almost 18gb downloaded and still not done. I know I can play now an stream the rest, but I want it all on my harddrive for better performance.

Jira

I'd love an SSD, when they stop being more expensive than a piece of gold the same size as it. >..> Right now, SSD is solidly in the 'rich gamer with money to burn' bracket.

No way man, an SSD will save you a lot of time in every single thing you do on your PC. Windows boots in seconds, every program just snaps open, open world games load so damn quickly. The difference between HDD and SSD for GW2 is like 56k vs Broadband. And as Lamp said, they're really cheap now.

Bruh you don't even need an expensive one, just stick this in your machine, put Windows and GW2 on it and thank me later.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S9Q9UKS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I mean $50 dollars goddam

Okay, that's cheaper than the last time I looked (still $50 more than I can afford right now). I'll have to put that on my wishlist and hope for christmas or something.

Can't put Windows on it though, Windows 10 will deactivate. I'd have to reinstall 7, then upgrade to 10, then reinstall 10. Stupid Microsoft.

Don't really need to speed up Windows boot time anyway. Less than 15 seconds from cold boot to desktop. But for GW2, man. That would be nice.

TheYanger

Funny you should post that, I was just talking about that exact rotation to friend, and how it's a good example of theorycrafting vs reality.

That rotation is, on paper, the most optional damage output if you hit all the cooldowns perfectly and don't die while going through the rotation.

Whereas in-game, due to changing battle conditions, things that need to be dodged, or blocked, or reflected, or pulled, and so fourth, I find it very unlikely anyone will ever manage to do that full rotation even once, unhindered. I actually tried it for a while for the lols, and it was so unnatural, I think I became the worst Engineer in the game for a while. While conceptually I get why someone would want to do an optimal rotation like that, it really is pure theory in my book.

Unless the tank does his job, of course, leaving the DPS to play with their tinkertoy macros.*

*Sarcasm. :p

All dungeons are 100% optional, and act as a side-story. I'd recommend doing them when you hit the levels for them, if just because they're actually pretty cool, and I'm sure you can find GAF people to tag along and explain things. They're not overly complex though.

As for the story (called Personal Story), it has 'chapters' that unlock at specific levels (every 10 levels) - you'll be told where to go and who to see when the time is right. I recommend playing the start( it's a little instanced zone), then following the in-game guide arrow and exploring the starter zone. You can go to any race's starter zones, so if you feel overlevelled for one zone but underlevelled for another, explore the other starter zones.

I find the Personal Story pretty good, but it changes depending on what race you pick, and what choices you pick while making your character. They all end up in the same place eventually, with some branches based on choices. Some paths are more interesting than others, based on personal tastes.

You'll see these gold Renown Hearts on the map. Just to note, they are aren't 'quests', just areas where stuff happens and when you complete some objectives, a vendor unlocks under the heart. Dynamic Events (think FATES) happen all around the world, hooking up with one is a great way to level, and they're often part of a chain. There are no quest NPCs with ! over their heads, basically, there /are/ no quests. Just stuff to do.

RI9uj5y.jpg

So when you find a heart, check the top right of the UI and see what it wants. Dynamic Events often start at hearts or move past them, tag along with one if you spot them (you'll see a notification that there is one near, or happening).

Gotta warn you though. GW2 and FFXIV are almost polar opposites in a lot of ways, so try to approach GW2 with a "Beginner's Mind", and don't expect it to behave like FFXIV.

GW2 gaf still trying to convince people that hearts are anything other than shitty quests?

So that raiding post sounds really vague, but almost like they're embracing that there needs to be some sort of roles/trinity setup, will check them out if that's the case. If not it's gonna have the same awful problems as the dungeons, but the blog post sounds like they're embracing some trinity action.

GW2 gaf still trying to convince people that hearts are anything other than shitty quests?

RF90pp6.jpg

I know I shouldn't bother, since you've made it clear over the last three years you're nothing but a career troll when it comes to GW2... (and did you have to quote the ENTIRE damn post, instead of just the single sentence you take issue with?)

But I never said hearts are good, or bad. Just that they are what they are - points of interests, with activities, acting as a lure for players to get them to move around the map and ideally, make them bump into Dynamic Events. The hearts also act as texture to the map, giving context to things.

Still beats the fuck out of going from ! NPC to ! NPC, clicking through fucktons of text that all end in 'kill 10 rats' or 'find 1000 zhevra hooves', in my opinion. I think hearts are halfway to a good idea, but by themselves, no, I don't think they're anything other than a different quest context. Nor do I think they're a marked improvement to the idea of a quest hub structure. But I think they're an okay alternative.

Let's keep the shitposting to a minimum, okay?

Relax with some pretty nature shots.

iHjgcgG.jpg

lEmiZ6b.jpg

UAf7qgZ.jpg

Shiokazu

Holy shit those WVW buffs. Omg omg omg.

I want us to hold a tower for ten hours again!

48 was my record.

LETS GET TOGETHER AND BEAT THE 72 HOURS BAR.

by the way.

how long would it take to get from 435 to 500 on crafting?

i dont have much to do so i decided on trying to ascend my weapon.

It's hilarious to me that Nike just said "Raids will be like dungeons but with 10 people instead of 5". Why do people listen to him again? He's making a wide array of assumptions about how they'll work because "he knows how the engine works". Has this guy ever heard of mechanics? Will you be able to stack? Sure. Will you be able to stack constantly? No, probably not. Just looking at that one image we have of the engineer boss, there's at least 5+ AoEs on the ground and players have some kind of mark on them. I think it's safe to say that ANet will have designed the raids to break up stacking. Afterall, mechanics is what makes encounters interesting/fun, it's when they're devoid of this (see nearly every dungeon in the game), that stacking is possible. Talking about what is meta, before any final class balance is achieved, let alone before even seeing what the raid is like mechanically, is just pointless IMO.
Yeah, it's painfully obvious it's going to play differently than anything else in the game. It's certainly going to combine elements from both dungeons and fractals, but they are going to make Raids their own by incorporating masteries including some exclusive to Raids and adding dynamic events that you don't see in instanced missions/dungeons anywhere else. The scale will be grander, the bosses more creative, and the content harder than anything else (well, don't know how lvl 50 fractal will be but you get the idea).
IRNsJmZ.png

You buy the Anthology of Heroes from the Mystic Forge vendor for 10 shards. Works for weapons too, you just use an Ori Imbued Inscription instead.

Thanks! Appreciate you bringing that to me as I'm at work. That's a nice feature! No long term regrets.

Ashodin

Interesting; I just found out on Reddit they're adding new runes and sigils for each elite spec. So that's 9 new runes and 9 new sigils.

Proven

what the fuck, those changes are awesome

also makes skillshots a hell of a lot easier

woodenpotatoes ain't gonna like that

woodenpotatoes doesn't like anything that isn't lore related.

nah he wants the game to be skill-based and making the ground target basically hug an enemy removes skillshots basically
Were AoE targetting circles ever meant to be skill based? Like, they ended up that way, but considering that we tab target and projectiles auto-aim for us...

I haven't completely decided yet.

-Strength/Arms/Berserker are probably the highest DPS specializations for a solo Berserker Berserker Greatsword build and possibly the highest DPS of any Warrior build. You lose the utility of the Discipline line though, so other than soloing something big where you are camping Greatsword anyway, I don't really see this being the best build for general open world traversal. I'd play Strength/Discipline/Berserker and give up some DPS just for the quality of life improvements.

-Strength/Tactics/Berserker would work for a Phalanx Strength variation, but I don't think Berserker will be considered a better choice over the current Arms build (unless you need the increased survivability traits more than DPS, which could be a possibility in HoT).

-Arms/Discipline/Berserker for a condition build maybe? Who knows for Sinister Berserker. Arms and Berserker for sure, but I just don't know between Tactics and Discipline. No matter whether you are using Longbow or Torch, you don't want to be locked into either for 10 seconds if you have the option to be using dual Swords, so I feel like Discipline is necessary just for Fast Hands. Then you have to decide whether you want Sword+Sword/Longbow or Sword+Sword/Sword+Torch. Sword+Torch/Longbow gives you more burn stacks at the expense of losing torment and a large amount of bleeding, so I don't know how that shakes out. Berserker has a bunch of burning traits going on, and with the current strength of burning, it could be worth considering. You could maybe even go Arms/Tactics/Berserker in that case for the Longbow Burning Arrows trait, but again you lose Fast Hands, and I don't know if that extra time spent using Longbow keeps up with being able to swap back to Sword sooner. This doesn't even touch on things like the Primal Burst skills getting more conditions, so even something like mainhand Mace could find a lot of use. Regardless of what the "optimal" condition build ends up being, there are a ton of options to choose from.

TL;DR - Strength/Discipline/Berserker (like this) with Greatsword/Axe+Sword or Greatsword/Longbow (and all Berserker gear) is most likely what I'll be playing while in the Verdant Brink, but I'll be trying out other stuff too.

I'm having the same dilemma Warrior wise. Right now, my build is Sword/Warhorn + Longbow and it's really tight with Arms/Tactics/Discipline. I use Signets over Shouts too. It feels balanced between offensive ability, defensive ability, and support/utility. Right now, I'm trying to decide between dropping Arms or Discipline. Discipline with Burst Mastery means that you'll always have a full bar while in Berserker mode (level 3 will give you 10 adrenaline which is the max for Berserker). Arms and Furious (one of my favorite traits) will also keep adrenaline high. I probably don't need both, so I guess I should drop Discipline, the only worry really is Fast Hands. Whether or not I care for Fast Hands will be 100% based on how easy it is to rack up damage with Longbow Burst, or if I'll just have a different offhand and use mostly just Sword/Torch while in Berserker.

I also really want to use Powerful Synergy with the Torch field...

Tier 2
Centaur Banner
Availability: All Objectives
Summons a Centaur Banner. The banner provides the wielder access to powerful offensive skills, as well as a defiance bar.
Skill 1—Summon a centaur at your position that charges forward, crippling enemies and giving you stability.
Skill 2—Calls down a cascade of arrows in a wide line in front of you, inflicting bleeding on enemies.
Skill 3—Charge forward, kicking up dirt that blinds your enemies and makes them vulnerable.
Skill 4—Create a circular, spiked barricade that bleeds enemies inside of it. If players try to leave the barricade, they are immobilized.
Skill 5—You transform into a centaur spirit and continually knock enemies out of your way, applying bleeding, blinding, or cripple.
Turtle Banner
Availability: All Objectives
Summons a Turtle Banner. The banner provides the wielder access to powerful defensive skills, as well as a defiance bar.
Skill 1—Lob a magical turtle shell at a location. On impact, grants nearby allies protection and applies weakness to enemies.
Skill 2—Create a bubble that destroys projectiles and heals allies.
Skill 3—Up to 10 nearby allies become immune to physical damage for 5 seconds.
Skill 4—Place a wall that grants resistance to allies and slows enemies that pass through it.
Skill 5—A giant spirit turtle splashes into the ground with such force that it launches nearby enemies and grants stability and protection to allies.
Dune Roller
Availability: Camps
Summons a Dune Roller. This will transform one player into a charr car for 15 minutes, granting them increased mobility and siege damage.
Skill 1—Fires a rocket projectile that deals siege damage.
Skill 2—Rush forward, leaving behind a trail of fire and evading attacks.
Skill 3—Lay down a smoke screen behind you, blocking enemy projectiles.
Skill 4—Leap at your foes, stunning them.
Skill 5—Fire three incendiary rockets. On impact, these rockets will leave behind patches of fire.
Tier 3
Dragon Banner
Availability: Walled Objectives
Summons a Dragon Banner. The banner provides the wielder access to powerful offensive skills, as well as a defiance bar.
Skill 1—Send forth a cascade of fire that damages enemies and applies might to nearby allies.
Skill 2—Drop an explosive dragon talon, damaging and stunning foes and giving surrounding allies fury.
Skill 3—Launch a fiery dragon-spirit projectile that does siege damage and knocks back enemies.
Skill 4—The powerful flap of a dragon’s wings launches enemies backward and gives nearby allies super speed.
Skill 5—Call forth dragon’s breath in a massive line that damages and burns enemies. Allies standing in the fire gain quickness.
Invulnerable Fortifications
Temporarily makes all walls and gates at the objective invulnerable.
Emergency Waypoint
Temporarily creates an incontestable waypoint at the objective.

x0jwF4i.gif

Anyone expecting waypoints in the raids?

What do you want to happen after a group wipe? Just respawn from closest checkpoint, respawn at beginning of raid, respawn at entrencr and progress reset?

Retro

What do you want to happen after a group wipe? Just respawn from closest checkpoint, respawn at beginning of raid, respawn at entrencr and progress reset?

Wiping in a raid will delete your character.

(Real Answer: probably waypoints scattered throughout)

Mxrz

One step closer to Siege Turtles in WvW.

Saw it and cringed. Of course they want it to be like the current dungeons cause thats their thing. People on that sub/forums see that stuff, believe its holds true for everything in the game, and start the 'necro/rangers suck, woe!" That aside, even if ANet would change the limit on boons, they'd still run the 'optimal' classes anyway.

Depends on how difficult ANet really wants it to be. A wipe or failure resetting the raid would take us back to 1999. But I'd guess a checkpoint after every boss. Waypoints/relogging could lead to something like the Mai Trin exploit.

I dunno, it just kind of seems like a standard MMO besides the way weapon switching and abilities work

maybe it gets better?

Well its still a mmo underneath everything. If you aren't into that then there's only so much a game can do. But in the simplest terms, GW2's combat system is what sets it a part in the gameplay dept. On top of that you have scale down/up system, everyone partied pve, no gear treadmill, etc.

Its hard to tell you what to do. I Love the game, but I haven't enjoyed leveling a new character under either of the new leveling systems. On my alt account recently, things felt so restrictive that I ended up just using Tomes of Knowledge from pvp and the login rewards to get to 80. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I never felt that way leveling up under the old book/skill point system years ago. I had access to everything and everywhere for better or worse. I pretty much jumped into SBI's BL as a clueless level 30 and the WvWers at the time were friendly enough back then to just carry me along. Probably not so much these days, and EotM chat is probably the worst thing you'll ever see in the game.

Shiokazu

Either very long, or very expensive, or somewhere in the middle. 450 to 500 is hellishly expensive unless you go get the mats yourself, which takes time. But it depends on which one you're looking at.

Weaponcrafting, for example, from 400 to 500 is around 124g.

http://gw2crafts.net/ is a good site to check.

i totally dont have that money...

i think its time to make a visit to orr... ;-; again.

i totally dont have that money...

i think its time to make a visit to orr... ;-; again.

If your goal is an ascended weapon, you could run Fractals instead, or do PVP for the weapon chests. If you don't get the stat set you want, you can convert it using a new item from the mystic forge vendor.

maybe it gets better?

I suspect it might be the class you're playing. If the class isn't fun to play for it's own sake, perhaps try another? Try another race too - each race's starting area is very different, and a different one might suit you better, get you into the groove.

Shiokazu

If your goal is an ascended weapon, you could run Fractals instead, or do PVP for the weapon chests. If you don't get the stat set you want, you can convert it using a new item from the mystic forge vendor.

I suspect it might be the class you're playing. If the class isn't fun to play for it's own sake, perhaps try another? Try another race too - each race's starting area is very different, and a different one might suit you better, get you into the groove.

i thin i'll do that! thank you based Miktar!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'd love an SSD, when they stop being more expensive than a piece of gold the same size as it. >..> Right now, SSD is solidly in the 'rich gamer with money to burn' bracket.

wha. $150 is all you need nowadays.

edit: didn't see the one Lump posted that's only $50.

Shit, I'd chip in money to get you an SSD. These things are life changers.

Whether or not I care for Fast Hands will be 100% based on how easy it is to rack up damage with Longbow Burst, or if I'll just have a different offhand and use mostly just Sword/Torch while in Berserker.

I also really want to use Powerful Synergy with the Torch field...

I think Sword/Sword and Mace/Torch could get some use together. Light yourself on fire with Flames of War, use the Mace Primal Burst for a blast finisher in the fire field plus put out a ton of conditions, then swap to Sword/Sword and get your leap finisher in too. Could still do Sword/Warhorn for another blast finisher as well, but I like Sword/Sword getting the Dual Wielding attack speed bonus, which I am hoping stacks with the Berserker attack speed bonus.

Morokh

maybe it gets better?

A bit more than a year ago they introduced what they called the 'new player experience' completely streamlining level 1-15 because new players supposedly felt completely lost when trying the game, which makes it 'GW2 for dummies'.

So if you've played any kind of MMO before it will certainly feel like the worse part of the game.
Give it at least a few more levels.

As for Nike's post on reddit, you can say whatever you want and scoff at it, but until we've actually played raids and see how they play-out we are all speculating.

Right now with how little we know there is a whole row of red flags surrounding Raids, even if we're only talking about how they will balance them.
Right now the 'meta' concerning classes is marginal at best because whatever you run you'll be able to complete the content.
Raids, will have a more elitist component to them at their core, so any existing issue, or issues that may arise with the content are worth discussing, because if one or more class ends up being sub-par in this type of content, whichever it ends-up being it will matter.

He is in the end advocating for making sure every class has an actual place in the content, even for min maxers, sure with his own twist on it, but that's, I believe something we can all get behind.

The *really excellent* website gw2efficiency.com now also lets you see and share your build.

It's a really useful site for keeping track of all your characters, which ones have the permanent tools, your bank, materials, wardrobe, wallet, and so fourth. You can even share links to your characters if you want.

It's basically like the WoW armoury, but third party.

An example, gaze upon my derpy main: http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Beast Brokenclaw

(I hope they add 3D models soon)

Fishious

As for Nike's post on reddit, you can say whatever you want and scoff at it, but until we've actually played raids and see how they play-out we are all speculating.

Right now with how little we know there is a whole row of red flags surrounding Raids, even if we're only talking about how they will balance them.
Right now the 'meta' concerning classes is marginal at best because whatever you run you'll be able to complete the content.
Raids, will have a more elitist component to them at their core, so any existing issue, or issues that may arise with the content are worth discussing, because if one or more class ends up being sub-par in this type of content, whichever it ends-up being it will matter.

He is in the end advocating for making sure every class has an actual place in the content, even for min maxers, sure with his own twist on it, but that's, I believe something we can all get behind.

I've been mulling over Nike's post as well and I disagree with him, but I won't say he's wrong or that his suggestion is necessarily a bad idea for the scenario he has stated (which has a moderate chance of occurring). Essentially he's advocating buffing classes by increasing the number of targets for certain beneficial effects in order to make them more valuable. This checks out, as buffing classes that lack strong group support or nerfing those that are too strong are the standard options to solve an issue like this.

My issue isn't so much with that post he made in particular, but what he's said regarding raiding in the past and the implications it has on this suggestion. He's stated several times that for CGC (now raids) in order for it to actually be challenging it must be aimed at what is optimal otherwise the challenge will be trivial. This means its balanced against ascended rather than exotic, etc. The implication then is that he wants raids to be balanced against an ideal party, which with his proposed changes would include one of most classes for their unique passive buffs. So rather than having a party stacked with classes that are in the current meta, we'd have a more even distribution. Of these choices the more even distribution is preferable because it allows a wider variety of classes to experience the content.

However, his suggestion ignores the fact that in the past ANet has pushed for malleable group makeup because they don't want the problem of waiting to enjoy content where you have to wait for your tank to get on or everything falls apart because your healer's kid got sick. If they follow Nike's suggestion and tune the content to match, it will create that exact problem, only instead of having a pool of classes that can fill a role we'd need to wait for several specific classes instead which is worse. I'd say the aspects that lend credence to his argument are his reputation as a dungeon runner/analyst and the scenario he has constructed here based on existing content. He's pulling from existing data which should lend credence to his argument, but he is also ignoring the fact that at the PAX panel they repeated that they still wanted team composition to be malleable. That you can take the class you want and fit them to the necessary role. For the brief few minutes I watched the post PAX stream with DnT, Nike didn't seem too pleased with this.

Since I am decidedly a casual style player I am in favor of the flexibility Arenanet has stated will exist. Since Nike wants content that will be challenging to the min-max speedrun crowd he wants content tuned to what is optimal which will necessarily lead to optimal teams. So I (and I assume many others in this thread) want something diametrically opposed to what Nike wants. If ANet fails to make their ideal a reality and it turns out the content is only doable by a specific meta team that only includes a few classes they should probably take his suggestion. Otherwise, if they succeed they shouldn't need to.

It's true that we're all speculating at the moment, but I feel like he's jumping the gun and making too many assumptions based on existing content. The post said to take it with a grain of salt, but from the responses he'd made last night to people questioning him, he seems to fully believe that what he's stated is completely true. Or maybe I'm mischaracterizing him, I can't be sure.

Anno

The *really excellent* website gw2efficiency.com now also lets you see and share your build.

It's a really useful site for keeping track of all your characters, which ones have the permanent tools, your bank, materials, wardrobe, wallet, and so fourth. You can even share links to your characters if you want.

It's basically like the WoW armoury, but third party.

An example, gaze upon my derpy main: http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Beast Brokenclaw

(I hope they add 3D models soon)

Yeah this site is so good now. Ever since they added basically a very detailed investment tracking system I've used it for basically everything GW2 related.

Pro

After 3 years, three 80s, four 500 crafting professions, hours of end-game content, ascended weapon, ascended armor, 8K achievement points, amongst many other things...I have finally beat the game woot. Zhaitan defeated.

Thorgal

Since we are dropping helpfull advice and/or tools i thought i would contribute something

It is a link to a forum post with links to all the diferent maps and outlines the most efficient route to clearing it for map completion .
ive been using it for a while now and it works pretty great .

since the post is 2 years old some of the placement of the icons has been altered in game or moved places but you will still come across all of them when following the route .
New players should not really follow it though since it is much more fun to go explore for yourself .
http://www.darkronins.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1456052

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom