• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedge

I've never watched PVP tournaments.. is it usually this.. well.. cringe-y?

Also, does big cash prizes do much for the pvp presence in a game?

Jira

I've never watched PVP tournaments.. is it usually this.. well.. cringe-y?

Also, does big cash prizes do much for the pvp presence in a game?

This is how pvp tourneys work lol. And yes, cash brings in players in droves. Hence why ANet is putting up $200k per season.

pistol looks amazing

All 3 look amazing. I'm in awe. I didn't expect there to be this personal quest.

So you're dealing with Jotuns and astronomy with the axe, and alchemy and the hylek for the pistols.

Maybe I take back what I said about never going for one of these. All 3 of these weapons appeal to me in ways none of the legendaries have.

The only thing... I just don't think the next greatsword and shield will live up to Eternity and Flameseekers.

Shields are also very difficult due to the clipping:(

Ashodin

new light armor wat

F3yfqW2.gif

ahahaha new legendaries don't use World Complete stuff.

twQmfBM.jpg

Hedge

I wish they'd keep auras and special effects exclusively on legendaries. I'm afraid we'll end in effect overload in a few years.

They need to just bite the bullet and add integrated controller support already.

I know it's kind of heresy to some PC Gamers to say this, but giving this game controller support and porting it to consoles (maybe with a controller oriented UI) could print money for ANet.

A fairly casual (in a good way!) MMO with controller support. People would dig it. I love playing FFXIV from my couch.

Jira

Holy shit @ the guild hall trailer. The taking from the mordrem part and the whole running up those bridges were amazing.

Morokh

That sounds terrible

Their reasoning for it is about future-proofing future Legendary sets.

While it may be okay for the second set to require map completion, when we will be at the fourth or fifth one everyone will be extremely sick of it, so they got rid of it right away.

The action camera and all the changes are sooooo gooood :D

Spyware

Camera changes are great :)

I really dislike the floor in the Gilded Hollow. I'm automatically voting for the other (and I don't remember what it looks like :p)

Jira

Remember guys, we have two guilds. Yeah it may be hard to pick the initial one for GAF, but GAFO will have the other. No reason you can't just get an invite to that one if you want skins.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Why mike, you are positively radiant today!

Bioluminescent done! I am pretty as hell. Special appearance from lil mike as well, the ghost of Christmas past.

Anno

Was there any clarification on stream about how the crazy bat shoulders are acquired? Might just have to put off HoT for those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom