• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Sayad

Slayer and Leo too, Elphelt got fixed, not nerfed, so she's probably still a top tier.

Tried to play online this afternoon, tons of lag/slow connections to lobbies and what not.
Same here, and I'm only talking about playing with the guys I usually play with, 2 or 3 frames of delay is what we normally get. We kept getting disconnected out of lobbies, getting disconnection messages after each game and over all the connection was worse. We thought there was another PSN DDoS attack!

Celcius

°Temp. member
quick question: I've been playing the ps3 version and have my save data on my ps3, and I also uploaded my save data using the in-game option. If I buy the ps4 version and want to keep my save data, can I just load the game, go to the options, and be able to just download the data that I previously uploaded and continue right where I left off?

quick question: I've been playing the ps3 version and have my save data on my ps3, and I also uploaded my save data using the in-game option. If I buy the ps4 version and want to keep my save data, can I just load the game, go to the options, and be able to just download the data that I previously uploaded and continue right where I left off?
I havent done it, but if its like blazblue PS3-vita then yea thats all you have to do

Essay

EDIT: Dear god, posted in the wrong thread.

To make something of this, has anyone here been playing MOM mode? I'm curious how people have been approaching it, and what sort of thought they've been putting into item-choice for their characters.

fader

did anybody post this?

198554.jpg

Naite

2nd loketest on Saturday/Sunday. Come on Potemkin buffs
and even more Slayer buffs

All I really want is a larger hitbox for 2S and a better 6K in general and I'll be happy.

did anybody post this?

198554.jpg

I think that's the same one as the one posted with the Sol figure a few months back. Haven't seen a newer version of it yet. I'm still deciding whether I should get the Sol figure or not.

fader

All I really want is a larger hitbox for 2S and a better 6K in general and I'll be happy.

I think that's the same one as the one posted with the Sol figure a few months back. Haven't seen a newer version of it yet. I'm still deciding whether I should get the Sol figure or not.

im settled on the Ram one. I like the posture they did, looks like a lot of work went to it.

Rhapsody

Banned
6K buff would be nice (at least make it plus on block this time).

Also I want Helter Skelter to not be throwable before the active frames. Sort of sad that you can ground throw him.

zogged

Right now I'm curious to how Sin is gonna fare after all the changes to the others. Last I checked he was hovering around mid tier.

They tend to change things up with every version so the characters play a bit different. I think they just try to not keep things stale and samey
I think that this isn't necessary for a good game. You just end up annoying most people. If something needs a change, change it, but change for the sake of change is unappealing.

Sayad

Any word on an EU release date?
"Next" is the only thing we have:
Thrilling battles featuring brand new characters for the console release,
an online mode, where players can fight against opponents from around the world,
practice mode, where you can prefect your moves according to different goals,
story mode, which continues the story from the arcade version,
and battle mode, which faithfully succeeds the arcade and M.O.M modes seen in the arcade version.
We hope you enjoy the full version! Europe, you’re next!
http://arcsystemworksu.com/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-is-now-available/

fader

that's a pretty narrow minded thinking... The game is a year old, balance changes are kind of obvious around this time.

Sayad

An early patch wont hurt the game, leaving the console version unpatched after the release of the arcade patch does though.

Does ASW add new character with those "between major updates" patches? Should we expect anything?

Does ASW add new character with those "between major updates" patches? Should we expect anything?

Technically yes. It's adding the console characters to the arcade version. If there were any NEW characters it'd most likely be a 2.0 update instead of just 1.whatever though

K.Sabot

Getting "failed to download information" when starting the game, anyone else?

edit: got past the download information, now I can't initialize the network when going to lobby mode.

Essay

I find it strange that there's no way to see the AI fight itself in this game. No demo mode at the title screen, and no no way to pit CPU's against each other in Versus or Training either. It's a shame because the CPU isn't as dumb as most fighters and I'd enjoy having it running in the background sometimes.

Top Bottom