• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

DarkKyo

I just tried to download the demo in PSN and it says "This cannot be selected at this time."

Is it still available even? Anyone have this issue?

Rhapsody

Banned
I don't really see how they're free when you can and will be heavily punished for just throwing them out against skilled players. This is something that happens in BB where you can mash them out. If someone punishes a bunch of your mash DP attempts you're not going to do it again unless you want to get punished because they've learned your habit.

It has affected how I play the game however. I've stopped using DPs outside of certain combos that require it since the timing required to do it successfully is too difficult to perform consistently (more like at all in my case).

When I said free, I didn't say it's a get out of jail free card. Free as in you pretty much can't miss your reversal in some games.

As in high level play, it's true, good players will snuff out your DP attempts. I just find it fun doing frame traps in this game compared to games like Persona. P4U2 requires more of a hard read on a yes or no on whether they'll do something mid string, imo.

Nyoro SF

BAAAH. I went to 2 game stops and they did not have in stock/didnt want to break street date.

Make sure you mention that it's the SE, not the LE. Also mention that the online store says it's now available.

The guy who found mine pulled it out from like... stacks of games mixed with random paper rubbish lol

I just tried to download the demo in PSN and it says "This cannot be selected at this time."

Is it still available even? Anyone have this issue?

Demo just ended yesterday actually...

if you had it you were locked out. Didn't feel like unplugging my Ethernet cord and messing with my console clock just to play it.

I'll just grab it next week.

DarkKyo

Demo just ended yesterday actually...

if you had it you were locked out. Didn't feel like unplugging my Ethernet cord and messing with my console clock just to play it.

I'll just grab it next week.

Oh wow! Thanks for the info.

Maybe they should take the demo off the PSN store.

Momentary

Banned
Man... I don't own a PS4, but I would make my first iTUNES purchase ever if the OST showed up on there. My wife told me not to pay $650 just to play one game.

K.Sabot

why do I see so many high level players whining about reversal timing and how it's too strict of all things? Must be ex blazblue players.

Rhapsody

Banned
why do I see so many high level players whining about reversal timing and how it's too strict of all things? Must be ex blazblue players.

I think people got too comfy with how most fighters this gen is. I find Xrd's timing perfect.

Speaking of which, I wonder if the window is the same in Xrd as it is for older GG.

In away, you could say it's harder since there's no frame for negative edge.

Top Bottom