• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Is it possible to get this off PSN yet? I tried going to Gamestop yesterday and the clerk hadn't ever heard of it, then informed me that they had a copy, but they couldn't' sell it until the 19th?!?!?

I go to the PSN store and there's no buy option.

Volcynika

DLC release schedule for NA : http://www.aksysgames.com/2014/12/16/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-release-day-announcement/

• Sin Kiske (Character) 12/16/14
  • Elphelt Valentine (Character) – Free until 1/5/15 12/16/14
  • System Voices (all minus Leo Whitefang) 12/16/14
  • Leo Whitefang (Character) 12/23/14
  • Leo Whitefang System Voice 12/23/14
  • Character Colors (individual and bundles) 12/23/14
  • System Voice Bundle 12/23/14
  • Christmas Colors (Free from 12/23/14-1/13/15) 12/23/14
  • PSN Avatars 12/23/15
  • PlayStation®Plus Colors (available 1/13/15-2/10/15) Free for PS+ subscribers 1/13/15

antibolo

Banned
Is it possible to get this off PSN yet? I tried going to Gamestop yesterday and the clerk hadn't ever heard of it, then informed me that they had a copy, but they couldn't' sell it until the 19th?!?!?

I go to the PSN store and there's no buy option.

Come join me in refreshing the store page every 5 minutes until the Buy button appears.

JoeFenix

This is nostalgic, it's been a while since I've had to wait for Grace Chen Time!

Excited for this to finally drop, I really hope the netcode holds up though.

Anyone who needs to fill up their list with GG players add me: Hellshing

I'll be playing on a pad until I get a new stick so don't expect heavy competition.

zlatko

Banned
Invite sent NintenDad

Also, to scott I took the friend request.

I have no clue how to invite someone into this though... there's no invite a friend option anywhere. WTF?

zlatko

Banned
Yeah there's no invite a friend option from PSN or in game for Xrd. Brilliant.

I'm in the mountain region lobby for Colorado to find me. I mean idk how we can get into games together?

We need a GAF lobby. For now:
03 North America 2 District 9B(Pacific)#01

(It's the California far midwest option. Has 14 people in the lobby?

Comboing rekka -> flying kick wallstick -> j.D with Chipp, I feel is unnecessarily hard. but I can get the alpha blade followups pretty easily! I just can't get that one link consistently.

birdman.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
There are really only 16 characters in the game? Why does it feel like they're going to pull a Blazblue here.

New game engine, new character models, things take time to make, THINGS REALLY TAKE TIME TO MAKE with the way they did it this time. Plus they are not that big of a company.

And yes expect lots of sequels it's a fighting game. ArcSys typically updates their games every 1-2 years as they get a lot of business in arcades.

RocBase

My copy finally shipped, hopefully I'll get it by Thursday/Friday.

Still looking for a sprarring partner. :(

Out of Colorado. ; ;

PS4. PSN ID OutlawOcelot

Would def like to add but I'm in the EU! ):
Gonna be a total newb/scrub so I'm also on the lookout for training partners and/or mentors.

Volcynika

Is that hard or what?

I think you get 50K from doing all of the tutorial and then 100K from just watching all the story mode (about 4-5 hours unless you skip all dialogue quickly). Then you can get more from completing Arcade/Challenges/Missions/M.O.M levels.I didn't find it difficult. Though if you start buying the other stuff available (old music tracks, art, etc.) it'll take a bit longer.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Poor Tekken.

Haha tekken 5 had 2 updates, I believe 6 had 1, Tag had 2 I think?

Tekken get's plenty of updates console versions just tend to wait til the final one. With the exception of 5 where the first version came out on ps2 then the final on ps3

Zomba13

FUCKKK I'm almost in. Guys, sorry, but if I'm in the UK, how do I go about getting PSN credit to cop this baby?

I just use Amazon.com. Change your billing address to a US address (the one I use was in a GAF thread about buying stuff of the NA marketplace on an Xbox), but PSN points cards, redeem then on PSN with a US account then buy the game.

Top Bottom