• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Quick question for the people that got the HK version. Does Elphelt come as a separate download or is she already there just by downloading the game?

SoldnerKei

I wonder if HK Elphet download is compatible with JP version, thou I couldn't be able to download her if I don't own the game right? waiting two weeks to play with her sucks :c

tumblr_ng2kqjvvU61qhhv13o1_1280.jpg

I'M READY TO ROCK...in a couple of hours

Rhapsody

Banned
I wonder if HK Elphet download is compatible with JP version, thou I couldn't be able to download her if I don't own the game right? waiting two weeks to play with her sucks :c

Correct. Heard from a friend that you have to get the HK game in order to DL her.

Ferrio

Banned

Already tried signing up for HK store and seeing if I could download it to my JPN game. Nope.

The more I play the more I'm bummed that neither my mains made the cut. Especially not making the cut and there's something like bedman.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Already tried signing up for HK store and seeing if I could download it to my JPN game. Nope.

The more I play the more I'm bummed that neither my mains made the cut. Especially not making the cut and there's something like bedman.

Imagine how people felt when Kliff wasn't in the game and some dude with fans was in instead and some bondadge angel

No one gave a fuck about the original GG

Ferrio

Banned
Imagine how people felt when Kliff wasn't in the game and some dude with fans was in instead and some bondadge angel

No one gave a fuck about the original GG

No shit I'm still waiting for them to bring back Dr. Baldhead. Haven't seen him since the original GG :(.

Looking at Elphelt seems like not having her might not be a big deal, don't think I'd click with her character.

SoldnerKei

No shit I'm still waiting for them to bring back Dr. Baldhead. Haven't seen him since the original GG :(.

lol

well, I could do just fine if they get Jam, Dizzy and Kenshin back, I mean Baiken, but the cast it's ok to me right now, new characters are always welcome

Nyoro SF

I REALLY like Chipp.

Only character that feels fun to move with. I just have to learn optimal block and hit strings.

Ferrio

Banned
I REALLY like Chipp.

Only character that feels fun to move with. I just have to learn optimal block and hit strings.

Ya I'm going to be defaulting to Chipp (The original Weeaboo) or I-no. The rest of the cast I know I don't care for unless they've changed greatly (anyone know?). So I guess that leaves Sin (which I haven't unlocked) or Leo to test out.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just want to play leo because he has a who gives a fuck I can't block let's do some shit mode.

Blocking is for chumps

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

On PSN, DLC is usually not compatible between regions.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What's Leo's gameplay? I really want to try him out even if just because of his design.

Leo Whitefang has a Brunhild stance where he turns his back on the enemy. In this stance, you lose the ability to guard while jumping, but gain a powerful melee attack. He can also step around an opponent to get behind them. Leo Whitefang has another move, described on leak Japanese news sites, as a projectile and anti-air attack, but it isn’t clear how this attack will work.
:p and I can't link scans

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Me earlier this morning.

*messages Japanese coworker*

Me - "Hey are you still at work?"

Him - "Unfortunately..."

Me - "Can you go downstairs to 7-11 and get me PSN points cards? I want to play Guilty Gear"

Him - "lol"

---

The game is awesome. ^.^

10831967_1522504678013705_1061826608_n.jpg

Cross post from the pick up thread. Reppin for that MCZ in the game's credits. :)

Was probably expected, but glad to see Big Blast Sonic was the opening theme for the console versions.

I think the only thing I'm more anxious for than Xrd is a full version of that damn song.

Waiting for the next two weeks to go by is gonna be rough.

Ferrio

Banned
Watching some Chipp match on youtube, holy shit his combos are so god damned flashy now. Best ninja moveset I've seen in a fighting game yet. Leaning more toward him than I-no anyways, this might push me over the edge. Guess I'll need to practice my jump installs.

Man, so many fun characters. After reacquainting myself with I-No, I played a bunch of Zatoichi. Bedman and Ramlethal. They're all super fun. Bedman's shitty Magneto impression with the slow tridash is hilarious. Ram's hitboxes are bullshit lol

Also, Elphelt is actually pretty fun, too. All the stance swapping and weird gun moves are kinda cool. I like her quotes the most.

"Some people fall in love. SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET OUT!" *explosions*

RS4-

Christ, the local shop tried to rip me off. Staff tells me, his words, "110 something" for xrd. Asian guy asks, he gets $80 price.

Lolol.

I guess I'm waiting for NA unless a friend manages to hook me up with hk psn cards.

Laconic

Banned
Me earlier this morning.

*messages Japanese coworker*

Me - "Hey are you still at work?"

Him - "Unfortunately..."

Me - "Can you go downstairs to 7-11 and get me PSN points cards? I want to play Guilty Gear"

Him - "lol"

---

The game is awesome. ^.^

10831967_1522504678013705_1061826608_n.jpg

Cross post from the pick up thread. Reppin for that MCZ in the game's credits. :)

What did you guys provide for the game?

Also, Ino's Disruptors not being that weird HCB,F motion that Guilty Gear likes for some reason anymore like they were in Reload is a huge help. Definitely makes using a PS4 controller a lot more reasonable.

I also like her new vertical Disruptor. Lets me get some extra damage off the fastest possible dash jK.

C'mon, ASW! Patch the game so Ino can chain her jKs! It'd be fair!

Bob White

God's Beard and Ferrio, I know you guys are West Coast so lets get a lobby going sometime today. Though I suck and just want to see how online runs so don't expect too much out of me.

You still in Alaska, Ferrio? I'm in Seattle so our connection might actually be good.

Ferrio

Banned
God's Beard and Ferrio, I know you guys are West Coast so lets get a lobby going sometime today. Though I suck and just want to see how online runs so don't expect too much out of me.

You still in Alaska, Ferrio? I'm in Seattle so our connection might actually be good.

Ya I get my best connections to wash and cali. 60-100 ms if I'm lucky... ya that's my good ping.

Might be up for some matches later tonight after I hit training mode for a bit.

Top Bottom