• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Essay

Alright, sure. Making a NeoGAF lobby in NA1 > District 4A > #05. Password is gaf.

Edit: Ah, beaten. I'll join the one above, then.

K, I'm jumping there

EDIT: Shit, reforming old room in #03

EDIT2: Had it set to 3 bars or better. Let me lower that and see if it's visible in 1A #03

FluxWaveZ

No luck there.

Might be because I had removed it after seeing the message. Another part of why I dislike how they segmented the network system in this game. A straight up lobby was created where I said it is above so, if anything, that should work just fine, unless something weird's going on.

FluxWaveZ

That I-No dash sure is something special. Almost feels like a 50/50 sort of deal concerning where to block, but it's probably that I'm not used to all that stuff yet.

Trying to play ranked but 95% of the time it says fails to connect to anyone...

You should try opting into a search entry instead of searching for a match manually.

Essay

That I-No dash sure is something special. Almost feels like a 50/50 sort of deal concerning where to block, but it's probably that I'm not used to all that stuff yet.

It's good! I'd say you gotta pre-emptive hit her out of it, but it's a lot deeper than that.

Riou

I'm really happy that i'm getting some practice against an I-no and Zato. In the group of friends that I play with no one uses them.

CaLe

Thinking of picking the game up. Will it still be enjoyable even if I don't play multiplayer ? I'm more of a single player guy, especially since I suck at fighting games and I'd rather learn by myself.

I might play multi later on, but I still want the game to be worth it for the single player portion.

Thanks

After a couple of long offline sets today I'm starting to have a lot of fun with Ramlethal. Unless they end up awful competitively my mains are still gonna be Sin/Leo though.

I was doing good with people on my level by using her swords and specials as best as I could, but I just have no idea what to do with her target combos :|

FluxWaveZ

I hate throws in this game soo much as a newcomer. They're the main reason I freak out so much when I'm knocked down and the opponent's all up in my grill. If it wasn't for how they worked, I wouldn't be eating all the hits I do right now, even though I'm aware of throw priority or whatever is to the one who's knocked down.

Essay

Thinking of picking the game up. Will it still be enjoyable even if I don't play multiplayer ? I'm more of a single player guy, especially since I suck at fighting games and I'd rather learn by myself.

I might play multi later on, but I still want the game to be worth it for the single player portion.

Thanks

I've always enjoyed GG games' single player. Survival/MOM mode is addictive, the AI in the old ones was at least fun and challenging, and Xrd is loaded with good tutorials and story content. Better than other fighters I've played.

EDIT: Switching to subs after this. You guys need to mingle more.

Top Bottom