• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
TbSijY6.jpg

I regret canceling my physical now OTL

Edit: Preload now downloadable キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Crap, I realized that since this has online pass there's no advantage to getting the downloaded version what can be downloaded onto both my PS3s.

Edit: I was hoping, in the imaginary world in my head where I actually have a friend that'd be into this game, we could both play online from my apartment.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize physical premium was a steelbook

Oh well. preload will happen while im sleepin tonight

Luigi87

So jealous!

Really regretting that I canceled my AmiAmi pre-order before, and now will have to wait for Nippon-Yasan, which to my understanding is slow to ship once ship date comes...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Man Banshee looks really fun

That Firebrand melee. Dragging dudes through the mud

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Too rich for my blood

if I like the game enough I'll go physical for Maxi Boost next time

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
WHAT

Premium G is steelbook???

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

EDIT: wait, why in that pic there is no CERO rating?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
WHAT

Premium G is steelbook???

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

EDIT: wait, why in that pic there is no CERO rating?

My guess would be the "Asian" version. (Yep it is just checked and found the rating logo) Which has me wondering is the JP one the same?

6403.image_5F00_5513BD8C.png

Republic of China[edit]
Main article: Game Software Rating Regulations
Game Software Rating Regulations (電腦軟體分級辦法), also translated as Game Software Rating Management Regulations, is a video game content rating system used in the Taiwan.[15]

*taken from wikipedia (text not image)

So yeah, properly account locked. When I attempted to "play" it on my US account, it gave me a message to activate it through PSN, whereas it did not on my JP account. :S

BfCUeiECcAAw4Bb.jpg

At least that's settled.

Luigi87

So yeah, properly account locked. When I attempted to "play" it on my US account, it gave me a message to activate it through PSN, whereas it did not on my JP account. :S

At least that's settled.

*sadface*
I guess I won't be able to show off to all my friends on my main account that I'm playing Gundam.

Thanks for testing for us.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

BfCUeiECcAAw4Bb.jpg

At least that's settled.

What happens when you selected the option though? Does it just take you to the store front page or is their a way to activate it on your main?

because if it's possible I don't mind paying to play it on my US account

What happens when you selected the option though? Does it just take you to the store front page or is their a way to activate it on your main?

It'll attempt to ping the JP store and you'll get an error.

Parakeetman

How would you be able to play it on your US account when you need to have the code verified by the JPSN?

Then there is the DLC issues, which you need to be on the JPSN to get them also.

Parakeetman

It's happened before (Persona 4 Arena)

Im trying to remember if I played on my US account with the JP game. Since its what my system usually boots up into. *Edit Not online mind you, just the single player stuff. If I knew where my game was currently Id test it out right now lol

Regardless its not really an issue I have to deal with anyways.

Ezalc

BfCUeiECcAAw4Bb.jpg

At least that's settled.

So if I buy a physical version, I can only play it online with the account I first go online with?

Also, the steelbook is only for the premium edition? Damn...

Parakeetman

So if I buy a physical version, I can only play it online with the account I first go online with?

Also, the steelbook is only for the premium edition? Damn...

You would need to input the code which has to be authenticated with the JPSN. As far as I understand.

What donkey show means is that if you have the disc is hopefully you should be able to play offline without any worry, but going online means you need to have a JPSN account to input / register the code with.

Its similar to how DLC codes for JP titles will not work on the US PSN for example. Am not sure about how it works with Asia as never had to deal with the PSN for that region.

Parakeetman

If y'all can wait till the 30th I should be getting mine by at least noon I hope depending on kuroneko delivery. Will let you know then. Am sure other JPN gaf here might be getting it earlier like hitting up the stores before work or places that are doing a midnight launch.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I've been looking for some other units I could use and wow, Banshee from Unicorn looks pretty sweet.
Top tier of the 2500 cost, too.

Looks like this is the Asian version, not the JPN-Premium G. I don't think Asia is getting a Premium G version.

Well that lessens my regret.

I need to create a JP PSN. Has the process changed at all or are tutorials that are from a year or 2 ago still relevant?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I've been looking for some other units I could use and wow, Banshee from Unicorn looks pretty sweet.
Top tier of the 2500 cost, too.

Banshee and Impulse definitely look like the most fun new suits out of that class.

Also interested in Virsago and GP03

but the bulk of the suits I'm interested in are in the 2000 range. Support/Back sounds like the role I'd be most cofortable playing

Top Bottom