• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Beckx

Up to 2 weeks? Really? That's too bad. This is my first time using AmiAmi (I have been a PA scrub for years, but I'm sick of paying too much for things now), and I sort of expected a quicker turnaround than that. Here's hoping it's closer to the 1 week mark for all of us.

Will depend entirely on the shipping method.

I get things EMS from AmiAmi in as little as 4 days, though. Also, EMS from them usually requires a signature at delivery, just FYI.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
With Amiami's EMS option I got my game like 3 days after release

It's kind of expensive but it's worth it if you want the game fast

kollapse

Neo Member
Thanks for your responses, everyone. I went EMS as well, so I'm happy that's going to work out. I'm in Canada and EMS shipments typically get held up at the border for a bit here, but it'll be worth the wait.

Maybe.

No other show as Katejina though, so next to Victory they all look pretty good
I heard Tomino wanted to make Turn A's protag female but the higher ups said no so as a compromise he went with the most effeminate male design and dressed him as a woman on occasion in the show. Is that true?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I heard Tomino wanted to make Turn A's protag female but the higher ups said no so as a compromise he went with the most effeminate male design and dressed him as a woman on occasion in the show. Is that true?

He's also called Laura by another character on the show

Turn A is super good though yes everyone should watch it best Gundam

He's also called Laura by another character on the show

Turn A is super good though yes everyone should watch it best Gundam

Yeah Turn A is probably my favorite full series. Yoko Kanno soundtrack is out of this world and the setting is just too cool. Almost creamed my pants when the Borjarnons showed up.

Favorite OVA is 0083 although 08th is reaaaallllly close.

I'm thinking about importing the physical copy, will I be able to play this game on my Euro PSN? I don't plan to go online and do battles, get dlc and stuff.

With Amiami's EMS option I got my game like 3 days after release

It's kind of expensive but it's worth it if you want the game fast

Does it let you play on your Euro/US ID? Talk about this on page 11 was vague.

Also euggh, seeing people posting RR from the spinoff series makes me depressed. To counter.

g7vxuyy0bkjr.jpg

k5c4txdhwq3n.jpg
∠(・`_´・ )

Beckx

I...what....huh?

"We've secretly replaced the head of Camille's Gundam with a Zaku. Let's see if he notices!"

Edit: oh. ZZ. Of course.

Shouta

Watching this guy's stream makes me want to play so bad right now. He's done for the day but 10 hours of recorded footage.

d0c_zaius

man I can't afford this but I need it. I need the Premium sound edition too...

a bummer about not being able to use a US account though.

I love the design of the lead Gundam a lot too, but I'm guessing it's not popular.

Dat Syd Mead.

I don't think it was popular at he time, but it also came out when Gundam popularity was its lowest. Just conjecture here but I would assume why they were able to stray from the normal formula so much.

Syd Mead designs and Yoko Kanno tunes make for a damn funky Gundam series.

I suppose while I'm waiting for my order to ship and get here, I'll put EXVS back in to try to get a feel for it again. There's quite a bit of the single player I never got around to, actually.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
So, just to confirm about the supposed region locked online pass. Does that mean I can't register the code with my JP account and play on my NA account like, say, TTT2? So once registered I can ONLY play online with a JP account?

edit: looks like i should have read the last few posts :p namco is reaching new levels of what the fuck.

NEO0MJ

I don't think it was popular at he time, but it also came out when Gundam popularity was its lowest. Just conjecture here but I would assume why they were able to stray from the normal formula so much.

Syd Mead designs and Yoko Kanno tunes make for a damn funky Gundam series.

The mecha designed by Syd for that show were pretty awesome and unique. My favorite is the Turn X, just so badass. It's a crime that we still don't have a MG representation of that mobile suit. Really, all rival suits should have had an MG or at least an HG kit by now.

Jubern

Been busy those last few days and didn't follow the topic closely... Is it true the HK version comes with a steelbook for the Premium G Sound version but the Japanese one doesn't? o_O

Been busy those last few days and didn't follow the topic closely... Is it true the HK version comes with a steelbook for the Premium G Sound version but the Japanese one doesn't? o_O

It's true. This isn't the first time that the Asian version has fancy stuff missing from the Japanese version. The Asian version of the original Gundam Musou came with a gunpla, while the JP one didn't.

Jubern

Why did I come to Japan in the first place if I can't get the best Gundam stuff anymore!

Oh yes, and te datamined units look boring as fuck, I'm very disappointed :/

The mecha designed by Syd for that show were pretty awesome and unique. My favorite is the Turn X, just so badass. It's a crime that we still don't have a MG representation of that mobile suit. Really, all rival suits should have had an MG or at least an HG kit by now.

No MG Turn X yet, but 2014 is the year it finally happens!

Ezalc

Why did I come to Japan in the first place if I can't get the best Gundam stuff anymore!

Oh yes, and te datamined units look boring as fuck, I'm very disappointed :/

What? Have there been some DLC units discovered or something? What are they? Where can I see these things o:

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Today I found out that Meer Campbell and Lacus Clyne aren't the same character

Apparently Meer Campbell underwent cosmetic surgery to make her face look like Lacus'.

Being a plastic surgeon in the SEED universe sounds like a pretty easy job.

Top Bottom