• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
But when does it go back, tonight? (Please don't say Premium G is physical only now because my fragile heart can't take it.)

I'm pretty sure both versions on sale on release day

Ahahahaha, that's good. Will have fun blowing up 1K IJ suits all day.

2MlGbEm.gif

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
It obviously means that donkey needs to make more SEED gifs
for me to steal

Ezalc

Huh I guess the High Mobility Zaku is basically the same as Char's Zaku from Next+? That's pretty awesome. Haven't ordered the game because of that whole online pass thing yet and because I'm not 100% of my financial position. I'll probably see about this by friday. I need that spiegel, might just take the chance and order Bravely Default while I'm at it too.

NEO0MJ

Mine is still "preparing order" :(

Same here. Under action they list pay by credit card / paypal, even though I already gave them my card info. Is this just left there until the order is shipped or do I have to do something?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I'm wearing a hairshirt right now!

But when does it go back, tonight? (Please don't say Premium G is physical only now because my fragile heart can't take it.)

Hopefully they will put it back up once the game launches. Since by then everyone should have their pre-orders pre-loaded and they can go with getting out new copies of the game via JPSN DL again.

Or at least we can hope that they are smart enough to put Premium G back up...But since its Bandai Namco the biggest money hungry bastards in the industry over here we can hope that they wont fail that title and do it.

Beckx

Same here. Under action they list pay by credit card / paypal, even though I already gave them my card info. Is this just left there until the order is shipped or do I have to do something?

Usually you don't have to do anything. It could be several things. Did you use credit card? If so, it might be worth a call to your card issuer to make sure they haven't blocked the transaction for fraud. I've had that happen to P-A orders a couple of times. If you used Paypal you shouldn't need to do anything. It could be anything from lag in their system to a delay in sending your order.

dwix

The only action I have is "Change Payment" so it may be worth following Beckx's advice.

It obviously means that donkey needs to make more SEED gifs
for me to steal

All of the gifs I have are "borrowed" from the rest of the internets :D.

As far as the DLC goes, my only real disappointment is that Meer's Zaku isn't among all the other Zakus that are getting in. Speaking of gifs, I wish I could find some of that. It was truly the high point of Destiny :p.

Mr Spliff

I got Extreme Vs for Xmas last year and I just finished arcade mode and S ranked every trial mission over the weekend. Tomorrow I get the new one. I have not been this excited for a game in a long, long time (slightly older gamer here). I know absolutely nothing about Gundam, never seen an episode and have no idea what characters on screen are doing and screaming in Japanese. What I do know is that this game has filled a massive void that Armored Core has left me with their online focus and whereas I miss the customization aspect, this game scratches every itch I have for giant robots blasting each other in the face.

Beckx

Hmm, thinking about going full-on Seabook to start off in Full Boost. F91 to start and X1 Kai if I ever feel confident enough in my play to handle it (and because Pirates).

My copy shipped from AmiAmi shipped early this morning. Maybe it will get here Saturday?

If you picked fedex you might get it tomorrow. EMS would more likely be Mon/Tues. (Both assuming US destination)

no idea what characters on screen are doing and screaming in Japanese.

9 times out of ten, what they're actually saying is nowhere near as cool as what you imagine. :D

Shouta

I got Extreme Vs for Xmas last year and I just finished arcade mode and S ranked every trial mission over the weekend. Tomorrow I get the new one. I have not been this excited for a game in a long, long time (slightly older gamer here). I know absolutely nothing about Gundam, never seen an episode and have no idea what characters on screen are doing and screaming in Japanese. What I do know is that this game has filled a massive void that Armored Core has left me with their online focus and whereas I miss the customization aspect, this game scratches every itch I have for giant robots blasting each other in the face.

Welcome. =o

Also, got my shipping notice from Amiami. YESSSS

Reknoc

Play Asia have been trying to take money from me all week. Gambling on them not giving up before payday tomorrow.

Tain

got everything sorted with NCSX, I'm getting my Premium G. This is exciting. I have a much better TV and an arcade stick this time. I can't wait to hear themes I don't recognize and get wrecked online.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Kshatria has jumped up really high on the list of support suits I want to try

Beckx

Wow, that last banshee player making a HUGE miscalculation. "I'm gonna pressure him on wake-uppppppOHGODHEACTIVATED *BOOM*"

Kshatriya was bad in Ex Vs? Glad I never got that game then. This is not the sort of tomfoolery I would spend money on!

I honestly never saw anyone playing it in EX Vs. I tried but found it lacking compared to others, great team character now though for sure.

But man I want this so bad... ugh the new semester completely wiped me out from buying books....
Maybe if I stand next to the game looking sad someone will buy it for me

Top Bottom