• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

matmanx1

Got my shipping notification from Play-Asia today and a call from FedEx saying they were on track for delivery tomorrow but would need a signature.

I'm thinking with all of the snow, ice and road hazards in and around Atlanta, Ga right now that they might not be able to get through until Friday. Still, anytime before the weekend is great.

Jubern

To get the gauge design, you need to redeem a code on a website that isn't online yet apparently. Then it'll give you the actual PSN product code.

Jubern

Some of the BGM setups are moronic. You can set up a specific BGM for Impulse, Gaia, Freedom and Strike Freedom, but not Destiny? Wat?
What do I do with Shinn's theme :(

Aaaaand I'm done with my BGM stuff ahah. More tonight, don't really have the time to play right nao :(

Got my shipping notification from Play-Asia today and a call from FedEx saying they were on track for delivery tomorrow but would need a signature.

I'm thinking with all of the snow, ice and road hazards in and around Atlanta, Ga right now that they might not be able to get through until Friday. Still, anytime before the weekend is great.

You can have them leave it at a local store IIRC.

Reishiki

Banned
N0GFxNQ.png

f5.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Dear god the premium G download is 1.8 G apparently its not actually something on the disc itself since i had to input a code for it.

You digital download guys got it made for the most part besides being able to go live from 12 pm
Not quite, the Ex-S and Premium G download are MIA (haven't shown up on the DL list yet), and then that 9MB day 0 patch D:

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Yep sorry, only method of payment I deal with here on GAF, unless one is in country and can do a bank transfer. But then if said person was in country they would just use amazon like any other sane person :)

Does Premium G have a special disc?

You mean the disc looking different? Sorry cant answer that as the normal copy is sealed. Unless someone has the normal copy to take a photo of and put up here.

Not quite, the Ex-S and Premium G download are MIA (haven't shown up on the DL list yet), and then that 9MB day 0 patch D:

Oh shit you mean it wasnt part of the pre-load for you guys? If so that fucking sucks. Since the Premium G DL is 1.8 G

Ex-S is just a 100k key to unlock data on disc lol

Ah this is glorious, no fucking shitty Linkin Park upon starting the game!

Damn I am so tempted to get the Premium Sound version but it's too rich for my blood, especially with a little bundle of joy on the way in 2 months. Already scrapped my plans to pick up a PS4 for now.

The worst part is that I bet I can find the premium version in 3-6 months used for half the price.

But I damn well know I can't hold off that long. Oh well will just pick up abnormal copy when I am back in Japan next week.

Parakeetman

Damn I am so tempted to get the Premium Sound version but it's too rich for my blood, especially with a little bundle of joy on the way in 2 months. Already scrapped my plans to pick up a PS4 for now.

The worst part is that I bet I can find the premium version in 3-6 months used for half the price.

But I damn well know I can't hold off that long. Oh well will just pick up abnormal copy when I am back in Japan next week.

The premium version all it is really is a DLC code to get the 1.8 GB file. Once thats used basically its just the normal version. You are literally paying that extra for the code. Well jacket different too I suppose. No idea about the disc art though

Jubern

Also, keep it mind that the extra music is not added automatially to the tracklist. I thought it would be, but it's REALLY just pre-cut songs you can use (or not) to REPLACE the existing soundtrack.

Luigi87

Nippon-Yasan has begun processing my order.
Wonder how long it'll take to ship.

Also got the email just as I finished watch Ep 6 of Unicorn.
god I need ep 7 >_<

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
LESS THAN 10 MINUTES HOLY CARP

X05

WE ARE GO.

this are the slowest 9MB everrrrr

Parakeetman

Also, keep it mind that the extra music is not added automatially to the tracklist. I thought it would be, but it's REALLY just pre-cut songs you can use (or not) to REPLACE the existing soundtrack.

Talk about giant oversight with that one. Lets hope they patch a fix for it. Since wtf.

whee looks like my bullets dont fully get vaporized by beam weaponry now. Some do but others seem to manage to make it through. Noticed my shots went through the tail end of a beam and didnt get vaporized either. Wonder if they changed that from EX vs.

X05

The game works fine in other system accounts btw.
You get a trophy for starting the game, lol

Parakeetman

dear god normal edition 8k for digital? talk about fuck you in the goat ass.

at least that being up means can go claim my 2 free dlc now~

X05

You apparently get another one for setting up your 3 favorites.
:lol
I can confirm that online play with a non-jpn account is no go.
Now to decide if use JPN account for everything or online only...

X05

How long will the two suits stay free?
No idea, but I suppose you could claim them through the PS3 or webstore without issue.
Also, for Premiun G PSN folks, the thing that says Preorder something is the trackpack (plus the camo UI and Ex-S)

Jubern

:lol
I can confirm that online play with a non-jpn account is no go.
Now to decide if use JPN account for everything or online only...

Yep, it works exactly like I thought it would: you're not downloading a DLC but activating a service linked to your account, like FFXIV access or PS Plus.

X05

Yep, it works exactly like I thought it would: you're not downloading a DLC but activating a service linked to your account, like FFXIV access or PS Plus.
Yep, exactly that.
I wouldn't mind if I could use accounts fron other regions (I tried from inside the game and the PSN page errored out as expected)

Shouta

Gamesharing works too like we imagined. Person that got the game has to get their own online pass otherwise it's good to go.

Top Bottom