• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So, I just fought an Akatsuki in arcade mode, guess it'll be future
unlock key
DLC because clearly SEED doesn't have enough units

I accept your challenge.

Please be gentle

YOU LIAR! I saw you play today. You suck huh? Well how come you were taking games off Donkey show? Well then, I will have to get better and take you down. Because there is no way in hell I can beat you barring throws on your end. >.>

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
FWEBxbS.jpg

Boom, only 5+ hours of work left!

Jubern

yeah, but how do I even access the songs themselves? is this something you do on the OS level cuz I don't see the option in-game.

You go into the BGM Edit, chose a song and then press circle one more time to display the list of songs present on your PS3. There will be a "Premium G Sound" folder with everything in it. That's all you can do with those, you can't even listen to them out of the game or anything.

Krammy

Just bought this on PSN as a gift for a friend, but I got an extra online pass so I can give it a try too. Not sure what to expect since I've only ever seen a bit of G Gundam back when it was airing on Toonami, but since I love anime and I love fighting games, I'm hoping I'll be in for a treat.

It is equivalent to preparing the order. Mine went from packing order to shipped pretty quickly.

I was worried since a friend told me that "packing order = currently trying to increase stock to fulfill orders " so i was worried they were out of pre-order units

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
How to put custom soundtrack for non moon speakers dumb/lazy version:

1. Press circle at briefing room
2. Select the bottom
3. Select second one that says BGM
4. Go to song and press circle (press triangle to preview)
5. Find song you want and press circle

You can press R1 on custom song to adjust volume

Danj

Which of the places to buy this at has the cheapest shipping to Europe? And/or is there anywhere in Europe reselling it so I don't have to wait for it to come all the way from Japan?

Which of the places to buy this at has the cheapest shipping to Europe? And/or is there anywhere in Europe reselling it so I don't have to wait for it to come all the way from Japan?

Amiami through SAL? As for EU reselling, who knows. Gonna have to wait on Ebay and find out.

BTW, this game is soooooo much better than EXVS and the netcode is silky in comparison. There was only one match where we really lagged, but it wasn't that bad at all.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I think Nippon-Yasan is in the EU and they sell the game.

Bombless

I was at work but managed to take a peek at the stream earlier, in the Meer's Hips gameroom. Game looks awesome. I couldn't follow much as I had quite a few things to do but I distinctively remember Kincaido dodging a beam rifle shot by separating the torso from the lower body, that got a "Hah!" out of me. Then you played some Lacus I think?

Box has been shipped, I can't wait!

Bombless

Amiami through SAL? As for EU reselling, who knows. Gonna have to wait on Ebay and find out.

BTW, this game is soooooo much better than EXVS and the netcode is silky in comparison. There was only one match where we really lagged, but it wasn't that bad at all.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I think Nippon-Yasan is in the EU and they sell the game.

Yes but it still comes from Japan.

I'm pretty sure PlayAsia offers the fastest deliveries, but is also the most expensive shop.

I was at work but managed to take a peek at the stream earlier, in the Meer's Hips gameroom. Game looks awesome. I couldn't follow much as I had quite a few things to do but I distinctively remember Kincaido dodging a beam rifle shot by separating the torso from the lower body, that got a "Hah!" out of me. Then you played some Lacus I think?

'Twas my stream :) hurry up and get on dis!
Yes but it still comes from Japan.

I'm pretty sure PlayAsia offers the fastest deliveries, but is also the most expensive shop.
Haven't ordered from them so I was just throwing stuff up in the air.

Reknoc

Uh you could wait for eBay or hope an amazon seller will have it but that'll end up taking longer than cheap shipping

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Still bad at zero.

Kshat and Spiegal are my niggas.

Picked up the game at Yodobashi earlier, but the game seems to have eaten my online pass, as I still can't play online and PSN says my code is already used. Anyone else having this issue?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I'm really liking Impulse, Lacus IJ, Throne Drei, Wing Zero, MK II and X3

Yeah, that was Impulse. I did play Lacus after.

Bleep

Picked up the game at Yodobashi earlier, but the game seems to have eaten my online pass, as I still can't play online and PSN says my code is already used. Anyone else having this issue?

I don't know how to read any Japanese text other than yes/no, but I'm having problems with the online also. I'm not sure if it's online pass related or just a connection problem (I get the feeling it's just a regular connection error). Here's a screenshot if anyone would be kind enough to help me:

capture4csir.png

Edit: I have been told this is a connection timing out error. This is very strange, I play a lot of games online and don't get this error.

Ex-S is OP.

Oh yeah, and to reconfirm, you can play the game on other accounts on your console but you cannot play online unless it's a JP account so you can buy the online pass.

I don't know how to read any Japanese text other than yes/no, but I'm having problems with the online also. I'm not sure if it's online pass related or just a connection problem (I get the feeling it's just a regular connection error). Here's a screenshot if anyone would be kind enough to help me:

capture4csir.png

It says the connection to the server timed out.

Top Bottom