• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Suge Knight’s Bail Set at $25 Million, Collapses in Court

nQVFCbb.jpg

jamal

Neo Member
Wasn't too big on Saab Stories, and the focus on the hooks is pretty much the reason why. Bronson nearly ruined some tracks with his hook writing. Luckily Fraud was 7/7 with his beats, he practically carried that EP for me.

Listening to this Mr. Wonderful for the fourth/fifth time, and the only thing missing for me is a Marci feature.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
never played a Souls game before but still somewhat interested in Bloodborne

not sure if i'm interested enough to pay full price tho
BJ5nU3w.png

As a big fan of wavy Harry Fraud, Saaab Stories didn't do much for me. The Rockers is great (HIT YOU WIT THE DROPKICK MARTY JANNETTY), and the 2nd half of Alligator sounds like a Hotline Miami post-massacre cooldown track, but the rest is ehh. The best track wasn't even on it. I expected more.

Courage

Yeah, Saaab Stories wasn't that good. Reminds me of the Ghostface x BBNG album. You'd think it's a great collab on paper but neither side in both projects brought their A game.

jamal

Neo Member
As a big fan of wavy Harry Fraud, Saab Stories didn't do much for me. The Rockers is great (HIT YOU WIT THE DROPKICK MARTY JANNETTY), and the 2nd half of Alligators sounds like a Hotline Miami post-massacre cooldown track, but the rest is ehh. The best track wasn't even on it. I expected more.

This is probably a top 5 Bronson track for me, sounds like it came right off the beverly hills cop soundtrack. Why even have B-sides when your EP is 7 tracks long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom