• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPS37

PhtXjlw.gif
What anime is this from?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Lord help me. I had a friends wife show me her jubies tonight. She and I quote "hasn't been touched in months and needed it bad." I, on my Stars dare not touch, I got a girl and wouldn't touch a frinds girl, but damn. Weddings do work magic beyond words. I ain't gunna say shit cuz it was kinda rad and fuuuuck she's WGWB, but if I was a piece of shit... Woulda killed a marriage tonight.

Lord help me. Give me strength.

Just gunna smoke a few pax pens and think about other stuff. Glorious. A word I don't throw around loosely
This hurts me to my core

Tokubetsu

Lord help me. I had a friends wife show me her jubies tonight. She and I quote "hasn't been touched in months and needed it bad." I, on my Stars dare not touch, I got a girl and wouldn't touch a frinds girl, but damn. Weddings do work magic beyond words. I ain't gunna say shit cuz it was kinda rad and fuuuuck she's WGWB, but if I was a piece of shit... Woulda killed a marriage tonight.

Just gunna smoke a few pax pens and think about other stuff. Glorious. A word I don't throw around loosely.

PyPjfEM.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Her breasts, white girl with booty.

Voluptuous. But without the extra sides. Just the right amount of curves.

IrishNinja

youse a chump, wenises

did the right thing but yeah, if that's your boy might wanna holla at him, depending on context/relatnionship etc

Wenis you did the right thing. You don't want that drama. If you fucked her best believe she'd tell her husband during their next big argument.

plenty of single pawgs out there.

Esch

Banned

Just gunna smoke a few pax pens and think about other stuff. Glorious. A word I don't throw around loosely
This hurts me to my core

that marriage is facked anyway but you did the right thing breh. never hit it when a friend's girl throws it your way, that's a Drake/fukkboy move. Real men don't do that.

ynao8rF.png

pronk420

i don't understand how hiphop releases work these days with the iTunes and all that, it seems like they just come out whenever.

can someone tell me if the new Earl Sweatshirt and Action Bronson are out today on CD in the UK or not?

studyguy

This hurts me to my core

jayzyikes.gif

smh, tell your friend to get it. That girl's gonna hit up the next dude now that you passed her over wenis.

Also this new Earl is alright, I'm sill not sold on him, but I like it better than Doris. Dude sounds like he isn't half asleep at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom