• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
https://soundcloud.com/jack-dudley/to-pimp-a-seinfeld

1vhTr62.gif

IrishNinja

Waiting for the Syphon Filter review fam.

will wait for the enzo write-up haha

i am a weak man and need these things, even if a syphon luda review makes as much sense as a 36 darkman x one

whoever recommended Run the Jewels 2 to me when i asked for recommendations, thank you, this album is a [ s l a y ]

tell a friend!

if you liked RTJ2, definitely check out the first one and Killer Mike's solo project, R.A.P. Music.

also this, cancer4cure if you're really feelin it

Yeah, I saw that nonsense brewing last night. "Is it just me, or do Sony exclusive get an unfair amount of detractors. Oh, and by the way, I only ever post in Sony threads."

shoutout to Phonecian Viking

and this dude too

somewhere Wale mad as hell

Vorheez

I've listened to TPAB three times now and my first lasting impression is that the second half is much stronger than the first. Which I guess is a good thing because of the context/narrative focus of the album.

It's almost too narrative focused though... I have a tough time just listening to a track on its own because it's far more enjoyable when experienced as part of the whole. Don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed that, but it goes to show just how good the album is when I have to nitpick

I've listened to TPAB three times now and my first lasting impression is that the second half is much stronger than the first. Which I guess is a good thing because of the context/narrative focus of the album.

It's almost too narrative focused though... I have a tough time just listening to a track on its own because it's far more enjoyable when experienced as part of the whole. Don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed that, but it goes to show just how good the album is when I have to nitpick

agreed on both points. it makes even GKMC feel like an album of loosies in comparison.

what do y'all think of the new earl? I'm really enjoying it, dude works best with these shorter track lengths, and the song with Wiki is great.

HiResDes

Outside of music and film I'm ridiculously cynical and pessimistic to those that are unlucky enough to have to come into contact with me.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Y'all must be playing. If somebody comes in here and asks "Hey, do y'all know of any mid 2009 trip hop/reggae infusions that sort of evoke the feeling of seeing a giraffe for the first time without sacrificing lyrical content?" Des would have four recommendations at the ready and shit. He's not childlike in his enthusiasm like peter, but the dude loves music more than most of us who exist to just talk shit about dead rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom