• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Pitchfork score is cold compared to how much they depend on posting every single video of bronson doing something on stage, but the content of the review isn't wrong tbh. Thug Love Story through Baby Blue brings the album to a halt
damn was at a movie
Anyone else find it hilarious Death Grips isn't hitting LA/SD on their tour? I don't care much, but a friend of mine is upset.
they are though. said in their posts that they're still working out some dates specifically in socal.

RBK

Banned
A Light in the Addict is one of my favorite songs on the album, could possibly be my favorite. Baby Blue is solid outside of Chance's verse and personally to me, Falconry might be the weakest track on the album.

It was stated, but at most it's a poorly paced album, just think a 6 is kind of low.

Grzi

If MBDTF is grammy bait it's only because of the aims of that album/era to win people back. It's a people pleaser album. Of course the Grammy's robbed Ye of his deserved AOTY. That's nothing new.

Since we're on Ye yet again (nope you did this)

The 101 Best Kanye West-Produced Songs That Don't Feature Kanye

Looking at the legacy of hip-hop's preeminent rapper/producer, when he only focuses on the latter half

order's pretty wonky but everything you'd expect to be there is.

No Down and Out though? smh

overcast

Pitchfork score is cold compared to how much they depend on posting every single video of bronson doing something on stage, but the content of the review isn't wrong tbh. Thug Love Story through Baby Blue brings the album to a halt

they are though. said in their posts that they're still working out some dates specifically in socal.
I haven't nailed down an opinion, but there are a few moments where I feel it drags. 6.3 is a lower score than I imagined regardless. I do love Light In The Addict though.

I see, I'll make sure to tell my friend :]

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Am I the only one around here still listening to XV?
He has some songs that still get spin from me. I think he's pretty uneven, but he has his moments.

all dude did was favourite a tweet lol

people reaching for any reason to hate tbh
So? Still throwing stoner. The dude he retweeted though is like the WOAT Twitter celeb too.

It came out (recently?) that Kanye didn't actually do that beat and was miscredited. Shame, but if he did it still would have been one of his best IMO.

Tokubetsu

Young Thug "Beat It"
Young Thug "Halftime

oYS8p6o.gif
oYS8p6o.gif
oYS8p6o.gif

Nibel

You know,

I don't actually mind Macklemore as much as his fanbase that mostly consists of people that think just because they listen to him they have an elaborate taste in hiphop and suddenly know so much about rappers and their genres that they have no issue putting him above them all

TDE fucked up.
If they just surprise released it, it would have sold a bunch more - the entire hype for it was nuts and they didn't capitalize off that, smh. But nah, release an out of context single that nobody fucks with and then mess up with the release, smh /rant

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
you still enjoying Bloodborne, peterboy? thinking about biting the bullet and picking it up later today.

Grzi

It came out (recently?) that Kanye didn't actually do that beat and was miscredited. Shame, but if he did it still would have been one of his best IMO.

Ye didnt make it. Actually says it on the track i think.

I always thought it was Kanye, Wikipedia credits him and some other dude.
It really sounds like the stuff Ye was making during that time, especially the drums, I'd be surprised if he didn't lay his hands on the beat at all.

codhand

Friend said it was bronson's boy dressed up like a frat boy on some wwe status, cant wait for the Riff Bronson cage match 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom