• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Young Thug "Beat It"
Young Thug "Halftime

oYS8p6o.gif
oYS8p6o.gif
oYS8p6o.gif
Damn, both of these are fire. Hope these are off Tha Carter 6.

This was a great episode.

Only positive things I've seen thus far from this project. Rocky might drop a sleeper.

He raps a new verse off the album here.

Fjordson

Migos Narduwar episode was kinda sleepy for my tastes. I like when he gets people with something that really trips them up. Almost got Quavious with the high school quarterback stuff.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Finally got my record player and threw on GKMC for its inaugural run. I bought a cheapy player and have paid the price for it. Record players, for those who don't know, are not something to skimp on. Spend the money for a good one, or suffer with shit sound and skips galore.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol Hot97 put up a video titled "Action Bronson is the best in NY right now" and they changed the title hours later to "It's Action Bronson's time." Video is the same but SMH they probably got shook down by some dustheads.

Courage

Lol Hot97 put up a video titled "Action Bronson is the best in NY right now" and they changed the title hours later to "It's Action Bronson's time." Video is the same but SMH they probably got shook down by some dustheads.

Probably gonna delete the video soon when they find out he went to Breakfast Club.

Cudder

Everything I've heard from Love Story has been dope to me so far. There are already more good songs on the album than there were on Radioactive.

Ninja Dom

Why do people call new Drake a mixtape?

I don't know. It's a proper album.

And it's the best hip-hop album of 2015 so far.

Yeah I said it. I don't even fucking like Drake...normally.

I prefer it to Kendrick and Bronson.

Drake album absolutely fucking BANGS!!!

Ninja Dom

cuz throughout history this has been known to make things true

I dunno, Drake has been out longer than Bronson & Kendrick so has a few more plays. I'm not saying that B & K albums are bad. Not at all.

But that Drake album resonates with me. You're talking to a Max B Stan and I feel Drake somehow got dat Wave!!

Fjordson

I don't know. It's a proper album.

And it's the best hip-hop album of 2015 so far.

Yeah I said it. I don't even fucking like Drake...normally.

I prefer it to Kendrick and Bronson.

Drake album absolutely fucking BANGS!!!
Still my favourite project so far this year I think. That or Mr. Wonderful.

Courage

I only really go back to Legend, You & The 6, Jungle and Know Yourself. In retrospect, it's pretty meh. A lot of boring filler in it and the PND features have become grating (his production is still pretty dope tho).

They do this all the time. It's not they got shook but they upload videos with some outrageous title in order to get people to click then they rename the title to something more calm.

Ninja Dom

Can someone recommend me a MP3 player that can hold 3000 songs, maybe more if it;s not too much trouble?

iPod Classic 160GB Late 2009

Fucking workhorse and easy to use!! Perfect with iTunes cos....you know...

Was on the market for 5 years and only got discontinued cos the manufacturers stopped making the parts anymore!!

iPod Classic 160GB Late 2009

Fucking workhorse and easy to use!! Perfect with iTunes cos....you know...

Was on the market for 5 years and only got discontinued cos the manufacturers stopped making the parts anymore!!

dont have one myself but i know quite a few people still using them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom