• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Source this info enzo, you can't keep us hanging like this
Kanye's breakfast club interview recently, they asked him about working with Thug and he was like "I got a record with Thug and Rihanna, we might give that to Rihanna for her album."

But yeah, seemingly just a single tonight, thread is confusing. I heard FourFiveSeconds underperformed as a single (surprise) too, forget where I read that though.

Kanye's breakfast club interview recently, they asked him about working with Thug and he was like "I got a record with Thug and Rihanna, we might give that to Rihanna for her album."

But yeah, seemingly just a single tonight, thread is confusing. I heard FourFiveSeconds underperformed as a single (surprise) too, forget where I read that though.

Isn't it number five on the billboard top 100 ?

Dam i was hoping kanye was being sarcastic, putting garbage on his songs is not a good look. riri is cool tho.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

overcast

With what? I saw it first on FourFiveSeconds. Seem to be a theme for her album.
Braille, it's serious business man. Inspired.
Don't really get the ambivalence to new bronson around here

For me: mr wonderful > kendrick >= earl
It's good enough, but it isn't really great. So that ranking is painfully incorrect :]
pSsQJqV.gif
Love this gif.
Mau ®;157472356 said:
Kanye is involved in this track, it appears. It was recorded back in November.
He was involved in 4, 5 Seconds also. Hopefully he does much better this time around.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
thugger x kanye for watch the throne 2, gods willing
I'll take this. Just go all the way and take Jay out of the project together and call it Thug The Throne.

On the real I wonder if the rumour from last year about Kanye/Jay/WTT dropping in close proximity is true, would heat this year up considerably. Not that we're not already eating way better than last year.

DominoKid

Drake dropping IYRTITL physicals w/ an extra track on 4/21.

Wonder if this will end up becoming the norm for these random iTunes drops to get those double dip sales.

Fjordson

Fantano gave Mr. Wonderful a 5/10...Litetally half the score of the Needle Drop-bait butterfly pimping.

Drake dropping IYRTITL physicals w/ an extra track on 4/21.

Wonder if this will end up becoming the norm for these random iTunes drops to get those double dip sales.
Will cop.

Fantano gave Mr. Wonderful a 5/10...Litetally half the score of the Needle Drop-bait butterfly pimping.

fuck review outlets and "enthusiast press." at the end of the day, people are just trying to make a dollar off the next guy and dick ride whoever's hot/can do something for them.

RBK

Banned
the biggest disrespect here is that "easy rider" isn't considered one of his top songs on the album

Going to watch it now, but that's just ridiculous.

Don't think he's a big fan of Bronson to begin with if he considered the first Blue Chips "average".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom