• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The thing that annoys me about Dash is that he reiterates he never had a boss and never had any financial support despite quietly copping to hustling drugs at some point. You have to be next level delusional not to be able to put two and two together. You were a runner, motherfucker.

codhand

Curren$y live official review updated from whenever the fuck i saw him last, as documented on the gaf hop annals (pause)

all in all, he was great. far from the detached, lethargic, sallow rapper i saw in aught 10(?)
he was indeed engaged with his audience, animated, theatrical, humorous, and --deep breaths for thabiz-- charismatic.

Smoke Dza standing next to me in the crowd like a dame dash interview gone wrong, struts through the crowd (wearing a white rabbit and or lamb mask while smoking a blunt) has Curren$y call him onstage in a sort of wwe, bs spectacle nary seen for this venue. He proceeded to "spit that real" for a crowd that told him they could in fact "do it" (be onstage rhyming) to which dza replied ably, "then why my young fellow arent you on this here stage?", after which many "OOoo" were heard.

i want to reiterate just how much better Curren$y was from the last time i saw him.

also Young Roddy killed his 5 or 6 song set, and i wished it were longer

DominoKid

The thing that annoys me about Dash is that he reiterates he never had a boss and never had any financial support despite quietly copping to hustling drugs at some point. You have to be next level delusional not to be able to put two and two together. You were a runner, motherfucker.

Bullshit. Dame invented the drug game. Ultimate boss move.

btw i watched the first 17 minute episode of "Dame Dash and Kanye West present: Loisaidas"
lol Esch played Streets Is Watching in a plug session recently and we marveled that it's of a higher quality than Loisaidas. How do you release a "movie" in 2015 that's cheaper and less polished than a straight to VHS 90s flick.

Dame out here pretending that distributors want to show that shit in theaters lmao.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't feel bad for Wale whatsoever. He's a mediocre talent that was given 2 giant opportunities that most musicians would kill to have. He's failed to put out a product people give a shit about after AD and spends his time whining to people who don't get to hang out with Jerry Seinfeld and go to lavish parties and shit. Oh, so he got turned away at one celebrity party and I'm supposed to feel bad for the dude? Get fucked, Wale and get some goddamn perspective.

Now, people saying they wish he was dead and shit like that is uncalled for, but find me a single popular person on social media that doesn't get that treatment. It's fucked up and I'm not defending it and those people should be beaten with rusty pipes until they learn better, but it's just more whining from a professional whiner.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn I feel for Wale, but if social media is hurting him so bad..maybe you should stop going on twitter so damn much breh.
Yeah seemingly a lot of artists are openly giving their twitters to their managers or just not using social media anymore and really I don't blame them. You can make it without RTing and faving everything you're mentioned in, I feel.

Yeah seemingly a lot of artists are openly giving their twitters to their managers or just not using social media anymore and really I don't blame them. You can make it without RTing and faving everything you're mentioned in, I feel.

Yea I can respect the artists that just chilled on twitter after finally getting big enough.

Cole/Kendrick/Kanye/Iggy
she got bullied off idk if that counts lmao

I mean you can still check your twitters and stuff but like.. stop giving the trolls the time of day. It ain't worth the heartache b.

Plus.. you can really mess up your reputation over saying some dumb shit (Shoutouts to Danny Brown)

Nibel

50 Cent as a music artist is boring right now, but man I love his social media stuff and his interviews. Just a interesting fella to listen to and learn from.

Tokubetsu

https://youtu.be/nyAHO0U-KQg

X5RiAOg.gif

codhand

if that immortal technique story isnt an april fool's joke, please tell me that gary oldman in fifth element ass haircut on his head is.

CoolOff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrSszmiJos

Action Bronson's Raps Pair Well with Coastal Italian Food

In the second installment of Food Inspired by the Album. . . . Mr. Wonderful, Action Bronson visits an old friend: Chef Michael White at Marea. To start things up, Action plays his new tracks "Terry," "Baby Blue," and "Falconry" for Chef White to get him in the right state of mind before they take to the kitchen. While Bronson has been previously documented dining at Marea, he had yet to step behind the line and actually cook with the chef in the restaurant until now.

Ri-zo-toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom