• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Would love for that Doom/FlyLo thing to be real, but the last two tracks gave it away I think lol.

16. Masquatch (ft. Thundercat & Thundercat)
17. Baloney

...unless listing Thundercat twice was just a typo and Baloney is a funny song title. Believe!

Masquatch is already sort of out actually, albeit on FlyLo's radio station in GTA V. It's dope as fuck: https://youtu.be/OHtcpyyWSW4

Courage

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/04/tyga-served-legal-papers-at-his-sneaker-release-party

eFLZPOT.gif

Omzz

nah biggest Ls here are people actually waiting for hours standing in line to get shoes signed by fuckin Tyga

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
still think dame dash is L of the year?
Dame still gets it easy. I mean this is hilarious in multiple respects but you can't fit the Ls Dame took on two hands, over the course of an hour. I think Dame's beard even took an L and started graying more by the end of it.

Peterpan

I listened to the album.
If you listened to it properly can't see how you heard the MMG sound. This sounds nothing like Ross champagne music, the beats perhaps even then, that's stretching. Cool you didn't like the album, but nah bra only thing I get from this that is MMG is the soulful sound Ross does now and again, perhaps. But you entitled to your 'opinion'.

I don't ever post in this topic, but I do watch the breakfast club interviews and vlad TV interviews whenever they seem interesting.

That Dame Dash though, what a complete knob. He couldn't even do basic math when he was talking about revenues from his movie. Obviously he has some bread, but when everyone you ever worked with is in a completely different stratosphere cheddar wise, I don't know why he thinks he is the authority on hustling and being an entrepeneur. Dame has his head even further up his own ass than yeezy does, and at least ye can be excused as he is an actual artist who is actually making money.

Hold that L homie.

Also that new luda track beast mode goes hard.

Peterpan

Wale.. is that you?
So that's your response. Sad really. I'm calling you out. I can accept your opinion on the fact you didn't like it, not a lot of people like Wale. I think it's average to good at times. But I can tell you right now that don't sound MMG if it didn't have Wale in it, I wouldn't call it MMG. But then again I expect responses like this from the Internet. I don't post often, I see opinions that differ from mine all the time, i don't feel a need to post on them. So trust me it's not your opinion. I'm done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom