• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Anything with MF Doom on it in 2015 would suck anyways
Yeah, can't say I really care about that potential project. Although it's probably fake.
http://www.complex.com/music/2015/04/tyga-served-legal-papers-at-his-sneaker-release-party

eFLZPOT.gif
Brilliant by the dude serving the legal papers lmfao.
What. Why you doing this Mikey?
That's great and Mr. Wonderful's numbers are way better than I thougjt. Goddamn. Earl finished at 30K or something.

Fjordson

Also Gaming side on suicide watch after the new SMTxFE game trailer.
I'm pretty ignorant of both (other than a few Fire Emblem games and Persona 4) so I haven't really kept up with all that. What exactly is the crossover game? Is it an RPG like SMT? Or a strategy game like FE? Or is it not known yet?

studyguy

I'm pretty ignorant of both (other than a few Fire Emblem games and Persona 4) so I haven't really kept up with all that. What exactly is the crossover game? Is it an RPG like SMT? Or a strategy game like FE? Or is it not known yet?

Beats me. People were expecting grimdark SMT shit but at treating it like their dog was shot since it's closer to persona.

Black man taking no losses whew.

Man if there was one song on TPAB that I wish Dre got to make major changes to it's this one. I like the song but it feels like it could be better/knock even harder.

That video ain't a good example. That shit ain't top quality. The other day I got it and blasted that shit at the top of my speakers and I was like "OOH, OOOOHH!"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Flocka 2 is my next most anticipated rap album this year as long as it's still a thing and also that he saves the grotesque bro-step spring break collabs for another project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom