• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Had to set up a new workstation for somebody at work today and her account password included "ilovemakonnen". Dope.
image.php

injurai

Banned
To me Riff Raff is the type of guy who tried to breakthrough, and finally did so by playing a character. But it's so fun and it's what everyone around wants you to be that you eventually become it. Same thing with Ninja of Die Antwoord, both are pretty whack.

To me Riff Raff is the type of guy who tried to breakthrough, and finally did so by playing a character. But it's so fun and it's what everyone around wants you to be that you eventually become it. Same thing with Ninja of Die Antwoord, both are pretty whack.

Riff does good hooks, some great ones actually. His actual rapping is mostly shit tho yeah

And fjordson, do you think makonnnen does her hair?

Fjordson

I just find Riff to be super entertaining. Genuinely funny dude, and it extends to his music.

I don't usually enjoy music ironically, but I guess I kinda do with Riff Raff. I dunno. Like I'd never call Neon Icon a great album, but it was a fun enough listen.

And fjordson, do you think makonnnen does her hair?
Nah. It didn't really stand out, which would never happen if touched by Makonnen's greatness.

Koozek

Ye's verse on SMUCKERS is probably the dopest he's been in a while. Even Wayne is listenable again.
More like this on SHMG and please no more autotune. Can't even stand it in a dada way anymore and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even use it in such most of the time anyway. At this point it's just wack.

Courage

Neon Icon was alright. Some of the tracks have grown tiresome but Versace Python, Wetter Than Tsunami and Kokayne are still bangers.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ye's verse on SMUCKERS is probably the dopest he's been in a while. Even Wayne is listenable again.
More like this on SHMG and please no more autotune. Can't even stand it in a dada way anymore and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even use it in such most of the time anyway. At this point it's just wack.
SHMG is gonna be poppy as hell. Don't hope for what likely won't happen.

Vorheez

Kokayne is so goddamn awful and I'm probably the biggest riff stan here

How can anyone listen to that shit with a straight face?

HiiiLife

Goddamn. Clear Soul Forces tho. Is this page full of time travelers or some shit. I was just done listening to K&OJ and now I see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom