• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBP

Waiting for the new yelawolf to hit play music to give it a listen. Just checked out best friend on youtube though and I'm not so sure about this. Yela's verse/chorus seems good enough but eminem's just feels out of place. The verse itself is pretty solid but his tone (practically screaming) just feels out of place with the beat, idk. Its ok if he does that on a song here and there but its getting too common these days to be honest.

Vorheez

it's a trip to me that they're playing Baby Blue so much on the radio here. wonder what kind of airplay it's getting elsewhere.
Yeah because it's a dope song, y'all just like to hate on it for some fuckboy dusthead reasons

Chances verse ain't even that bad on it, it's clever in its own right. Just cause the dude ain't getting all intricate with his rhymes don't mean it doesn't fit the song for what it is. Get on my level brehs

Koozek

Waiting for the new yelawolf to hit play music to give it a listen. Just checked out best friend on youtube though and I'm not so sure about this. Yela's verse/chorus seems good enough but eminem's just feels out of place. The verse itself is pretty solid but his tone (practically screaming) just feels out of place with the beat, idk. Its ok if he does that on a song here and there but its getting too common these days to be honest.
That ridiculous screaming, "dog chomping at a bit", lyrical miracle flow on basically EVERY song, no matter what the mood and beat is, is the reason I can't listen to Em anymore. It's painfully bad.

Dereck

Hopefully this is good

wtcyRFt.jpg

codhand

i can just picture raewkon like

international fly luxuri-- no, no...

art luxurious international fly! yeah!, hmm, no, no.

fly art luxurious international, what do you think ghost?

injurai

Banned
speaking about wutang solo projects

Blackout! 3 this year. Anyone know when that's due?

Then also Genius Dark Matter come fall.

Courage

Count dismissing tweets that may allude to it while half of his posts revolve around some type of industry gossip/rumor mill
jbg5To54I2zPGB.png

Aight breh

Nibel

Chill brehs, love yourselves

Next single should have been Mortal Man with HoloTupac or Wesley's Theory

A nice choice would have been How Much A Dollar Cost, but that one is difficult to pull off

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That Bronson album was alright. Nothing life changing on it, but it was worth a spin. I should give his other shit another chance some day.

TeTr1C

Mr. Wonderful is great when you're flying down the road on a clear sunny day blasting it high as fuck on your day off. It took a few times to see how great it really is.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Mr. Wonderful is great when you're flying down the road on a clear sunny day blasting it high as fuck on your day off. It took a few times to see how great it really is.

Minus the high part, that's what I did today. Definitely vibed to Actin Crazy, Only in America and Easy Rider. City Boy Blues...did dude forget he was supposed to be on his own song or something? Wasted space. That and the Chance feature brought down the album substantially, but it was great open road, wind whipping through your hair, sunshine warming your face music.

beanman25

The goodness keeps coming this year. I realize I may be in the minority as far as this goes, but in terms of "mainstream-ish" releases this year, there hasn't been one I disliked. IT's easy to please my ears, so I expect this new Rocky to be wonderful

Fjordson

There have been some disappointments for me, but enough stuff has hit to make this a great year so far. And it'd be either Bronson or Drake at the top of my Q1 list.

Tokubetsu

Actually there was a model on twitter who said she was on the set for an Alright video...

I'm at work and can't search for it now but yea. There's no way they go with U next.

You never know man. Not that I'm saying you're wrong but these labels will often shoot a string of videos for major album releases but that doesn't mean we'll ever see them.

There's a Hype Williams A$AP Rocky video out there (for LVL iirc) that we'll probably never see etc.

HiResDes

Omg I just got the hookup on some many incredible international/foreign albums, gonna be sailing away on an aural journey for months now.

Koozek

Omg I just got the hookup on some many incredible international/foreign albums, gonna be sailing away on an aural journey for months now.

Well, if you're interested: here's a German rap album from 2003 by two of the biggest rappers here with a few beats from Dilla and Waajeed:
https://play.spotify.com/album/51ySKmvnHG3xbn2BL2Zi2E

Here's the Dilla one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvccEXfacM

One of the Waajeed ones:
https://play.spotify.com/track/0Qb1YombEGne17VAiDGwCy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom