• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

But that's definitely his head even if its a photoshop.

He claims that it's just a random bald dude

As someone who works with Photoshop on a daily basis, this is either damn good work (what I don't believe) or not Photoshop'd at all (what I believe).

And I agree with you, he really looks a lot like Charlamagne, and even the body matches up.

illadelph

He's doing probably the best thing for his career in flat-out denying it, but it's obviously him unless he has a twin that was separated at birth haha

And goddamn, everytime I hear a Jay Elec track or verse I start to care about him again. It's like accidently seeing a pic of your ex on facebook or some shit

Eos

2333540_o.gif

codhand

"we'll discuss plans on how to "hack" Just Blaze's Motorola, just so we can get our hands on the long awaited Jay Electronica album and you know what? The diversity of topics and the numerous artists/albums that we are able to discuss on a daily basis is how GAF-Hop has survived for the last five years and personally speaking, I've only been a member of the community for a year now and I'm thankful that I have a community I give two shits about on this forum. Let's not fall apart like Maybach Music and let's make the next five years even better than last five years (and hell, we might actually be discussing Jay Electronica's album by then (lol no)."

church

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What are you doing GAF-Hop.

GAF-Hop stahp.

this is what not having a father does to you. waiting for that man to show up to your tee ball game time after time and all you get is orange slices from the team moms.

Detox

I can't explain it but I find cipha personality and sense of humour so bad I actively dislike him, can't stand most shit he is involved in. Loved it when Khaled clowned him, have dreams of being a comedian and get clowned by Khaled brehs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can't explain it but I find cipha personality and sense of humour so bad I actively dislike him, can't stand most shit he is involved in. Loved it when Khaled clowned him, have dreams of being a comedian and get clowned by Khaled brehs
Cipha's self-deprecating and belligerent sense of humour is hit or miss. I like Ciph because of his personality, like he has no interest in being there but simultaneous he'll still drop gems about being Jay's DJ, being fired from different industry jobs etc.

I usually don't like people like that IRL tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom