• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

It's happening.

giphy.gif

The length of that last track tho.

Fjordson

Use peter's second link. Shows up as a 16 track album, though there's no title and just black placeholder art.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id974187289

Nah, I'm still positive it'll do relatively well.

Buying Mr. Wonderful day 1 to support a Queens native. Fuck Kendrick.
You're probably right. I guess I was just thinking about the general hype and whatnot, since more people will be on Kendrick's album. Not that that's the most important thing, but as a Bronson stan this troubles me.

Courage

Use peter's second link. Shows up as a 16 track album, though there's no title and just black placeholder art.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id974187289

You're probably right. I guess I was just thinking about the general hype and whatnot, since more people will be on Kendrick's album. Not that that's the most important thing, but as a Bronson stan this troubles me.

Bronson's cult following will still pick up his album. I'm sure he'd sell better without Kendrick there, but it won't leave a significant dent.

Nibel

Nah

It's just a placeholder image with a placeholder title; that happens all the time when someone puts the album page up.

DominoKid

1st half of 2015 is delivering. obviously this means the second half is gonna suck.

guess that means Ye is dropping in April. really does seem like everyone has agreed to let folks have a free run at the game for a few weeks.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I don't even think it's a statement either, I think he just couldn't figure out an idea for the title lol

Or maybe they didn't release the album title yet

I think assuming that the album is going to be called untitled is kinda like thinking the songs are going to be called Track 1, Track 2, etc. I feel safe in assuming it'll be different.

Kimosabae

Banned
Currently waiting for Hail Mary Mallon to start in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Me and my cuz are the only brothers here, smh.

So frustrated with the way the demographics have split in this genre.

Kimosabae

Banned
Elec has said before that Jay Z wants a single. But anyone who has paid attention long enough knows that's likely bullshit. This is the same guy who claimed a Nas verse is what held up Act II...five years ago. Just forget it brehs. I'll listen to the song when I get home but...who cares. Look how dope rap is right now brehs. Think about all the stuff that has or will come out this year. Drake, Kanye, Kendrick, Nas, Ka, Roc Marciano, Lupe, Ratking, Alchemist stuff, Young Thug, Meek, Curren$y etc etc etc...no matter what type of shit you like, multiple albums will satisfy you this year - and they'll all come out before the end of the year. Kanye's album isn't going to get delayed into 2016, there's 100% certainty it's coming out this year.

This dude announced a "major" tour with 6 dates lmao. Throw him in the bushes yall.

Didn't know Ratking was dropping again this year. Can I get a link?

Jay Elec hopefuls were those kids whose dad continually promised to take them with him the next time he came. Next thing you know 20 years passed and they're still waiting on dad to make good on his promises.

HiResDes

Currently waiting for Hail Mary Mallon to start in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Me and my cuz are the only brothers here, smh.

So frustrated with the way the demographics have split in this genre.
I can't say I've ever cared too much about demographics. But I'm a be straight up and say I've never heard a IRL black friend be like yo Aesop Rock so dope or like man I really fuck with Atmosphere. I mean what did you expect.

Kimosabae

Banned
Who's seen Homeboy Sandman live? This dude my rejuvenate my love for hip hop. Dude just killed the opening with his energy, I'm gonna have to look into him more.

I can't say I've ever cared too much about demographics.

Well, I do. Sociology is of interest to me. It only frustrates me because the field of who I can relate the messages in the music to feel so damned narrow.

HiResDes

Seen him twice but I don't fuck with him because he once called black people cowards and said he didn't want them at his shows. These rappers you like have always been outliers of the black cultural zeitgeist. That's probably the most PC way to put it.

Kimosabae

Banned
Seen him twice but I don't fuck with him because he once called black people cowards and said he didn't want them at his shows. These rappers you like have always been outliers of the black cultural zeitgeist. That's probably the most PC way to put it.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom