• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly speculation. I guess, maybe because he's in the studio still. He said he's 80% done a couple months ago yet we still don't have a CDQ of Wolves or anything really other than All Day. He had that burst of hype around the Grammys and then it died off. Arguably, that buzz was mostly for his shoes and not the album.

It's just you compare this to the buildup to Yeezus and can't help but feel disappointed.

all day felt like a real dud of a single compared to something as explosive as black skinhead.

i don't even think it will make the album.

and yeah st. vincent is so fine. she's like a beautiful cruella deville reboot.

DominoKid

this Earl album tho
52kIF.png

Tyler needs to get on whatever the fuck he's on and stop bullshitting.

Kanye's public comments suggest he's quite happy with fourfiveseconds and the song about his kid. I dunno if he's going back to the drawing boards. Still I hope he looks around at the people he's surrounding himself with and asks "what the fuck am I doing?" Let the kids continue to run trap into the ground. Adding choirs and strings on top of that shit isn't shifting anything.

It's clear his attempt to rebrand himself as a happier guy has failed. He should just say fuck it and do something interesting. And throw Travis Scott in the bushes where he belongs.

Whewww @ "A List of Withouts" on this Oddisee album.

Love the production on here. Very smooth but with some great bouncy percussion and samples/instrumentation that keep your neck muscles engaged. His flow is on point too. And it ends right on that magic 45 minute mark. Strong album.

The upward trajectory of Oddisse and Black Milk is so enjoyable. Both use sounds and rhythms that resonate very strongly with my tastes.

injurai

Banned
OGZay is underwhelming. I think Maco hated U Guessed It so much that he's done making bangers.

you can't release nothing but bangers

well you can, but then you lose album and concert appeal

you restrict yourself to singles and radio

anyways it's an ep, I give it a 7/10 as ep's go

I expect more from an album to give it the same

Courage

you can't release nothing but bangers

well you can, but then you lose album and concert appeal

you restrict yourself to singles and radio

anyways it's an ep, I give it a 7/10 as ep's go

I expect more from an album to give it the same

Can't there be a healthy balance? The energy in his songs is what made him distinct in the first place.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OG sounds like he's channeling Gucci more than Waka on that tape. It's pretty nice tho. It's at least iTunes-worthy.

Whewww @ "A List of Withouts" on this Oddisee album.

Love the production on here. Very smooth but with some great bouncy percussion and samples/instrumentation that keep your neck muscles engaged. His flow is on point too. And it ends right on that magic 45 minute mark. Strong album.

The upward trajectory of Oddisse and Black Milk is so enjoyable. Both use sounds and rhythms that resonate very strongly with my tastes.
Last years Oddisee was great. Black Milk and him deserve more work. Why are they being ignored?

codhand

This seems like the right place to ask:

Anyone know where I can legitimately purchase 2pac - Pain, from the Above the Rim soundtrack? I can't seem to find the song on any listings for the album on Amazon, Google Play, etc. Used to have it on an old MP3 player years ago, but that thing been lost for ages now.

Song in question:
https://m.soundcloud.com/2pac-radio-2/2pac-pain-feat-stretch

nope, but you have great taste in Pac songs. great movie. great soundtrack.

IrishNinja

Common gets an undisclosed role in "Suicide Squad".

What makes you say this? I thought he was just getting back into the studio after doing European shows and stuff.

huh...he was fun in hell on high wheels or whatever, glad to see him eating even if movie looks like a mess

Let the kids continue to run trap into the ground. Adding choirs and strings on top of that shit isn't shifting anything.

And throw Travis Scott in the bushes where he belongs.

yes & yes

Will watch later, just picked up his book a couple of days ago. I plan on speeding through it this weekend.

ah, did anyone here post impressions on scarface's book? was curious about that one

nope, but you have great taste in Pac songs. great movie. great soundtrack.

agreed, i also love the dogg pound one on that OST

How do I change my custom user title? I don't like this whack rap song linked in it.

I can PM a mod for you, I'm owed a couple favors. But first you gotta explain to me whether you fux with dark skinned black chicks. I love blasians and light skinned chicks too but I'm feeling some type of way about you only showing love to one shade, my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom