• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
when-I-check-hot-firends-on-facebook-creepy-stalker.gif

oh god, rofl

Dereck

I can PM a mod for you, I'm owed a couple favors. But first you gotta explain to me whether you fux with dark skinned black chicks. I love blasians and light skinned chicks too but I'm feeling some type of way about you only showing love to one shade, my brother.
dc9Vxtn.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can PM a mod for you, I'm owed a couple favors. But first you gotta explain to me whether you fux with dark skinned black chicks. I love blasians and light skinned chicks too but I'm feeling some type of way about you only showing love to one shade, my brother.
What if I told you.. light skinning was the future

yFXa_1Uf.jpeg

I love dark skin chicks too. Kenya Moore, Bria Myles, and that woman from Class Act! Right now I got this because black goth weaboo chicks are hard to come by.

Thanks man. I'm loving this Chinese Man.

Fjordson

Got my If You're Reading This It's Too Late CD in the mail. Forgot how annoying it is to open up CD packaging without scratching the cover :lol

Nibel

PD taking that L

Damn, can't watch that Freddie video; gotta crawl back into the Chrome store and check for some addons that let me eat

HiResDes

Man dat Rosie Perez, been a fan since the tender age of ten, dat accent and dat booty.

...Anyway, I can't believe Mac Mall released a sequel to Illegal Business in 2015. I don't even know if I should listen, but I'm tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom