• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Graduation is fine with the exception of notable skip classics like Drunk & Hot Girls and Big Brother

Courage

Graduation is definitely his worst album but even a mainstream-appealing, single-focused Kanye album is a good one.

Good Morning, Stronger, I Wonder, Flashing Lights, Everything I Am, The Glory, Homecoming

And of course Can't Tell Me Nothing, which is a top 5 Ye track.

Haters pls.

Graduation is definitely his worst album but even a mainstream-appealing, single-focused Kanye album is a good one.

Good Morning, Stronger, I Wonder, Flashing Lights, Everything I Am, The Glory, Homecoming

Haters pls.
huh? Graduation is his 3rd best album.

Eos

barter 6 is alright, check is the best track
graduation may be his weakest album but it has some good tracks; stronger, i wonder, flashing lights, homecoming, and can't tell me nothing
probably missing some others

PBY

Banned

Haters pls.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like Barter 6 in a way I don't enjoy similarly structured albums. Mostly similar sounding shit all the way through, not very good pacing, songs just kind of thrown wherever mixtape style, essentially more of what the artist has already given you in weaker throwaways, background music, you won't remember this shit later etc. But Thug is just so erratic. You never know where he'll take you with his flow, so it just keeps bouncing you around and he can pretty much sell you any otherwise crummy hook as fire. I think that especially separates it from other background music for me.

Honestly, shit is not worth a conversation because it is what it is. Like HRD said, you know what you're getting. That's one part lower standards, one part knowing this is just a necessary cog in the artist's career holding up or leading to a smash.

Koozek

I like Barter 6 in a way I don't enjoy similarly structured albums. Mostly similar sounding shit all the way through, not very good pacing, songs just kind of thrown wherever mixtape style, essentially more of what the artist has already given you in weaker throwaways, background music, you won't remember this shit later etc. But Thug is just so erratic. You never know where he'll take you with his flow, so it just keeps bouncing you around and he can pretty much sell you any otherwise crummy hook as fire. I think that especially separates it from other background music for me.

Honestly, shit is not worth a conversation because it is what it is. Like HRD said, you know what you're getting. That's one part lower standards, one part knowing this is just a necessary cog in the artist's career holding up or leading to a smash.

Perfectly said and exactly my thoughts.

HiResDes

Really well put Enzo. I really want to hear Tguys thoughts. His departure really has me feeling some type of way. Pretty salty.
I could listen to an album and hate it, come back and read some of Tguys insight about it and begin to appreciate it.

Nibel

Graduation > IYRITL

Every Drake release wipes the floor with Graduation breh

2vcuce69xpyf.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Vic Mensa signs to Roc Nation, TIDAL featurette. Even the features are a downgrade going from Life+Times to TIDAL :wow

Don't really want to give it a proper review but RE: the new Audio Push: Bonfire, Reppin', Ask Me, Reset, Heavy all go. The rest is take it or leave it, really. Audio Push have an uncanny ability to make filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom