• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

https://instagram.com/p/16Iqvxl7_0/

ibfQo0f13XIDqB.gif

YCGhedh.gif

Dereck

I'm surprised Dame hasn't said anything about Tidal. Seems like such a perfect opportunity to wax some bullshit.

"You know, I remember being in a meeting and talking to Steve Jobs about online distribution. We were going to put all of Jay's albums online, through a service we were gonna call RocEar. We had the dough, we were putting our asses on the line pause. I didn't know who Steve was. I asked him to get me some coffee, nahmean? Anyway a few months later I hear about something called iTunes. I do some research and find out Steve Jobs took our idea. This is what I'm talking about with respect to Culture Vultures. What type of man take's another man's idea?"
zPhjuiD.png
lol

Fjordson

I'm surprised Dame hasn't said anything about Tidal. Seems like such a perfect opportunity to wax some bullshit.

"You know, I remember being in a meeting and talking to Steve Jobs about online distribution. We were going to put all of Jay's albums online, through a service we were gonna call RocEar. We had the dough, we were putting our asses on the line pause. I didn't know who Steve was. I asked him to get me some coffee, nahmean? Anyway a few months later I hear about something called iTunes. I do some research and find out Steve Jobs took our idea. This is what I'm talking about with respect to Culture Vultures. What type of man take's another man's idea?"
zPhjuiD.png
Lmao.

DominoKid

Nas trying to make them Illuminati connects

April 25, 2015: Nas just got the COMEUP OF THE CENTURY. Word is that the New York rapper is dating Vanessa Bronfman — the daughter of Seagram heir and former CEO of Warner Music Group Edgar Bronfman Jr. and sister of fashionista DJ Hannah Bronfman.

As we speak, the two are on vacation together in Barbados. According to the NY POST, one source said the rapper — who was previously married to singer-turned-chef Kelis — is “totally smitten” with Vanessa.

The Bronfman family is worth an estimated $2.5 BILLION. Vanessa's share of the family fortune make her and her sister the FIFTH RICHEST BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA, behind Oprah, Michael Jordan, and Bob and Sheila Johnson.

Nas_Billionaire4.jpg

Playlist for the day

CunninLynguists - Beautiful Girl - A Piece of Strange (2006)
CunninLynguists - Being Human's Hard - Sloppy Seconds Vol.2 (2005)
Bahamadia - Uknowhowwedu - Kollage (1996)
Klassy - Perfect Getaway - Klassy Song Collection (2012)
MC Melodee - Terrible Thing to Waste - Coolin (2014)
Butterscotch Clinton - You Got Me ft. Random HD (2011)
2Pac - Do for Love - R U Still Down? (1997)
Lil' Kim - Big Momma Thing ft. Jay-Z & Lil' Cease - Hard Core (1996)
The Notorious B.I.G. - Everyday Struggle - Ready to Die (1994)
CORDI NOONA X SHOUJO JOJO - CNXSJ (2014)
2Pac - Never Had a Friend Like Me - Gridlock'd Soundtrack (1997)
Heavy D & The Boyz - Is It Good to You? - Peaceful Journey (1991)
Too $hort - 19,999 - 19,999 (2014)
Boog Brown & Apollo Brown - Play the Game ft. Kenn Starr - Brown Study (2010)
Jean Grae - Before the Summer Broke (All Grown Up Version) - Gotham Down Deluxe (2013) I haven't listened to this one in forever. It's such a good song.
Apache - Gangsta Bitch - Apache Ain't Shit (1992)
Reverie - Fly feat. The Force - Half Full (2011)
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message - The Message (1982)
Vel the Wonder - Slaughter Emcees ft. Manifest - Closet Rap (2012)
Bahamadia - 3 The Hard Way Ft. K-Swift & Mecca Starr - Kollage (1996)
Big Daddy Kane - Ain't No Half Steppin - Long Live the Kane (1988)
Messy Marv - Player in You - 17 Reasons (1998)
DJ Roza - Doobie Ashtray ft. Devin the Dude - The Friday 420 Mixtape (2011)
LL Cool J - Pink Cookies - 14 Shots to the Dome (1993)
M&O - Lift Up feat. Chance the Rapper - The Joy (2012)
Sa-Roc - Black Is Back - Babylon (2013)
Play N Skillz - Freaks ft. Adina Howard - The Process (2004)
X Clan - Funkin' Lesson - To the East Blackwards (1990)
LL Cool J - Loungin - Mr. Smith (1995)
Nas - The World Is Yours - Illmatic (1994)
Akua Naru - Toni Morrison - The Miner's Canary (2015)

Too lazy to link the rest for right now.

MoMA_Jazz_10.jpg

hnnnnggg

But nah, I can't imagine her marrying Nas. Not just the weird issue of her being a few years older than his daughter, but let's face it...Nas is pretty much on record saying he won't be with one woman. A young chick won't put up with that in most cases. You'd have to have game like kampsy to get away with that shit.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Nas tryna get on that stipend. Gazillionaire daddy will have daughter's credit line on lock by the time they come off that vacation.

Cheddahz

Banned
The album that overcast recommended is amazing and is actually an excellent "indie" album. If you haven't listen to it yet, read his write-up on it and download Spotify to listen to it

The person to recommend an album this week is....

big ander!
image.php

I apologize for being so late on this, finals are coming up and I have numerous projects I have to complete, so I've been slack as of lately on other stuff

.............lmao

We gonna pretend like this man doesn't have the glaze? Having your eyebrows done only accentuates the wetness factor. Peep the synchrony between the eyes, the eyebrows, and what seems like a hint of mascara. It's like black eyed beans and rice, or chilli and cornbread, or fried okra and hot sauce: a perfect combination. This man is a pro, this isn't his first stop at the water park.

I can't tell if he's posing with a man or Lil Mama.

We gonna pretend like this man doesn't have the glaze? Having your eyebrows done only accentuates the wetness factor. Peep the synchrony between the eyes, the eyebrows, and what seems like a hint of mascara. It's like black eyed beans and rice, or chilli and cornbread, or fried okra and hot sauce: a perfect combination. This man is a pro, this isn't his first stop at the water park.

I can't tell if he's posing with a man or Lil Mama.

I always thought the lisp was suspect but I just rolled with it

New Nas for the summer...nice, but I'll need to hear about production and guests. I'll hold off on Timbo hate since that IG snippet he posted of a Nas track was dope. But please God, get some other dope producers too. No Remi, no Swizz.

And some guests people care about. I'd love to hear a Nas and Kendrick track, hell I'd be co with a Cole appearance. Scarface please.

Tokubetsu

New Nas for the summer...nice, but I'll need to hear about production and guests. I'll hold off on Timbo hate since that IG snippet he posted of a Nas track was dope. But please God, get some other dope producers too. No Remi, no Swizz.

And some guests people care about. I'd love to hear a Nas and Kendrick track, hell I'd be co with a Cole appearance. Scarface please.

2015 and you still gonna pretend like Nas would drop an album without Remi?

IrishNinja

zPhjuiD.png

r9dE20Z.gif

that's my GOAT yall. So many Ws piling up for the god lately. Early tech investments in Dropbox, Lyft, RapGenius...whew. Super success worldwide tour for Illmatic. Distribution deal for the documentary.

GANNhGZ.png

Marrying above your tax bracket in order to avoid taking the L after divorce. The Chicago influence (see: Stedman, Kanye) so strong brehs
:whew:

Only because the melanin levels are at a decent amount tho.

No one is perfect. Hopefully the god is telling her there's pork in sunscreen as I type this. The Barbados sun will do the rest.
ImFTU3B.gif

im drunk enough right now to admit it:
esh is that dude, but PD been throwin pearls before swine since like the era of CAC presidents

also i done tried to warn you bout the influence of byron
#mindsetofachampion

But please God, get some other dope producers too. No Remi, no Swizz.

fam i feel you but we well past the point now where you can blame Remi for Nause' weak/ill-fitting if we bein honest selection
i love gnuase but he could have crooklyn cuts 6-12 and still be like YO THAT ONE TRACK WITH YOU FARTING ON THE HORN WAS SERIOUS B, IMA DO A TRACK FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A PROTAZON LEFT BEHIND BY EVOLUTION TO THOSE THROWAWAY DRUMS FAM

2015 and you still gonna pretend like Nas would drop an album without Remi?

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom