• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Black Milk produced half an album for Lauryn Hill that will never come out btw.

what the fuck
for real?

Why would Schoolboy Q rap over an Oddisee beat lmao.

was just asking myself this

Snoop's album got me like

giphy20f86a.gif

you really bout to hype me for a snoop album in 2015 fam

HiResDes

I already declared my love for Bush. It sounds like a Theophilus London album to me as much as some people might loathe that statement.

Courage

Listened to Bush and it's pretty trash. Repetitively weak Pharrell production (this would barely sound alright 10 years ago) and Snoop singing can get pretty annoying. So Many Pros has grown on me at least.

finally listen to FILA, it was ok, the ghostface track is dope, but the rest is pretty forgettable after a few listens, but hey if he gets more sales/radio play from this album good for him

Nibel

Done with Bush, and I must say this might be some great BBQ music you hear when you in the garden chilling with your faves and have good quality stuff to drink and eat. Not an album for my iPhone but I can appreciate it. Solid.

Done with Bush, and I must say this might be some great BBQ music you hear when you in the garden chilling with your faves and have good quality stuff to drink and eat. Not an album for my iPhone but I can appreciate it. Solid.

yeah it's definitely a chill out summer album. snoop's like 68 years old now and he released a pretty good album. pretty crazy how prolific he is (though he's made a lot of shit between his debut and now too)

I mean Snoop teaming up with Pharrell was bound to be decent at least they work together so well. Bush is definitely going to that summer album in the whip.

Finally listened to the Rae. I'll listen again soonish but jesus...it's not bad, it's not good, it just exists. It's like ordering spaghetti at an average restaurant. Nothing but a waste of time you don't even realize until you finish it.

Gotta give the W to Thug. Someone who can aggressively call out another man for being a male stripper while simultaneously calling smoking blunts "smoking penises" has too much chutzpah to ever lose.

IrishNinja

Breh, that's a Byakugan.

You telling me that he isn't analyzing the chakra contained in the 100s he's holding right now? And that Trap Queen isn't truly about ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu? C'mon breh, I know anime when I see it
UID1nKy.png

Dude aren't you a T Swift fan?

so how ya'll feeling that new Rae

should I check for it or nah

it's as good as your chances of remaining unbanned

for those catching up like me, these were the greatest hits of recent pages

weird seeing GAF-Hop fuck with Pharrell, especially this Pharrell

gaf hop's relationship with everyone's favorite fisher price drumkit producer just isn't that simple.

did that drumkit give us Grindin' tho

Gotta give the W to Thug. Someone who can aggressively call out another man for being a male stripper while simultaneously calling smoking blunts "smoking penises" has too much chutzpah to ever lose.

W's goin out like L's this season, just whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom