• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

I can't decide if YT takes the win by default because it's Game or if he takes an L for responding to Game
He picked up the beef to promote album move from 50. Thug did the same to Wayne.. So idk

Game was a stripper / Wayne kissed baby / thug paints his nails

Esch

Banned

this dude's hand gestures
zGDAEva.png

men don't talk about other men but if i were i'd say this is the daintiest threat ever issued
ynao8rF.png

-The War track by King Los is really goodd, I've had it on repeat all day. Does the album hold up?

-Mortal Man(cept the pac intervoew) might be my favorite Kendrick track. Not sure how to describe why I like it so much. The theme of the song is so strong. Especially love the 'gave us bill jean/you think he touched those kids' bit.

Nibel

-The War track by King Los is really goodd, I've had it on repeat all day. Does the album hold up?

-Mortal Man(cept the pac intervoew) might be my favorite Kendrick track. Not sure how to describe why I like it so much. The theme of the song is so strong. Especially love the 'gave us bill jean/you think he touched those kids' bit.

Yup, Mortal Man is a fantastic ending to the album. It might be my favorite as well.

oh shit the new chocquibtown is out this month too?!

Mmhm, here's the tracklist.

Tracklist
01. El Mismo
02. Cuando Te Veo
03. Nadie Dijo
04. Desde El Dia En Que Te Fuiste
05. El Arriendo
06. Salsa & CHoque (Feat. Nejo)
07. No Te Espero Mas
08. Una Raza Llamada Sabor
09. Tu
10. Ritmo Violento (Feat. Alexis Play)