• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

I second this, favorite song of the year for me. Everytime I hear "So I went running for answers...until I came home" and the j-dilla ish beat starts I almost get shivers lol.
Yeah, that track is up there. Love the ending too. "Tell your homies especially to come back home..." Then the switch 🙏

IrishNinja

gonna catch Bronson here at downtown MIA tonight, gettin hyped even if this vape pen dont wanna act right today

doors open at 6, ticket says 7, we'll see if bronsolini comes through before 10

HiResDes

Nibel

"Know yourself" and "Legend" from Drake + "Wesley's Theory" and "Mortal Man" from Kendrick are my personal favorites so far.

2015 was a fantastic year until now and I hope to get more great albums.

hol up stormy
it's one thing to project ya daddy issues onto anyone that enjoys pac, now i can't even say i love primo despite not caring for his tired-ass tag i gotta hear for like 10 seconds on every track of 4 discs of crooklyn cuts? cmon son

If ya'll can pretend to like Young Thug, Chief Keef, or whoever else the wack nigga of the year is that the internet swears is great but will be left in the dust once sales numbers are posted, ya'll can stand that tag for just a few seconds.

You'll be alright.

What's the best track off of I Don't Like Shit
I keep going back to Off Top

HiResDes

West Coast fans and YG fans should check out Joe Moses' album. It's not really my steez, but it has some undeniable west-coast bangers.

I forgot to say I'd probably nominate the new Vince Staples track too, SHIT IS FIRE!!!

overcast

West Coast fans and YG fans should check out Joe Moses' album. It's not really my steez, but it has some undeniable west-coast bangers.

I forgot to say I'd probably nominate the new Vince Staples track too, SHIT IS FIRE!!!
Will do.

Haven't heard the new Staples. That was posted here? Must have been on my phone.

Esch

Banned
Esch you should really check out that M.I.N.K.S. album Harry Fraud produced for Daytona.

whewwww good call this guy is a pretty whatever rapper but these beats are
jtO5AVn.png

Cedric

woah dere boi... somehow when transferring my music to my new sd card all the songs on my cellphone that didn't have album art now have a pic of big sean (some image that was on the file for I Do It).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
P. Reign vlog of him visiting Drake's LA House. That grotto looks awesome. I can already see the GIFs of Drake hooping now.

Reese ft. Rich Homie Quan - Whoa. Kind of tough.

French Montana - Hold On. Boutique rap cars are the new thing huh. Anyways, song is hot basura.

Glasses Malone ft. Brian McKnight - My World. Didn't even make it to the hook.

Omarion ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Dej Loaf, Trey Songz & Rick Ross - Post To Be (Remix). Man, I really like Dej Loaf's voice. Low key one of the new artists I hope manages to become a well rounded artist.

It's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom