• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
CFTsvkaWMAAa5HG.jpg

Courage

How you only listen to two Swift songs but say Katy Perry got classics

letstalkaboutit
You really don't see it? PD is employing classic stan tactics. He pretends Taylor Swift is 'irrelevant' by not hearing her songs anywhere but he'll tell you he hums to Dark Horse in grocery stores, his local Chinese takeout place and nail salons.

I'll give him the music videos and Teenage Dream which is a great single, but that's where my praise for Katy ends. Taylor is a better songwriter, her catalog is more varied conceptually and offers more depth and introspection. She also has a better ear for production and melodies. Katy can't compare.

You really don't see it? PD is employing classic stan tactics. He pretends Taylor Swift is 'irrelevant' by not hearing her songs anywhere but he'll tell you he hums to Dark Horse in grocery stores, his local Chinese takeout place and nail salons.

I'll give him the music videos and Teenage Dream which is a great single, but that's where my praise for Katy ends. Taylor is a better songwriter, her catalog is more varied conceptually and offers more depth and introspection. She also has a better ear for production and melodies. Katy can't compare.

:mjlol:

that faux "singer songwriter" gimmick got you all gassed up. Katy is the better singer. Wake me up when T Swift crushes the building with a TGIF quality track.

Esch

Banned
You really don't see it? PD is employing classic stan tactics. He pretends Taylor Swift is 'irrelevant' by not hearing her songs anywhere but he'll tell you he hums to Dark Horse in grocery stores, his local Chinese takeout place and nail salons..

YOOOOOO

you crazy for that one

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

PBY

Banned
For HRD:

Recap of the Triangle records party:
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/05/tri_angle_recor_1.html

Bjorks dj set:
https://soundcloud.com/bjork/bjork-tri-angle-records-birthday-dj-set

warmthnesss björk