• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

That Ka is dope on first listen. Gonna have to absorb and unravel some of the lyricism but I can tell this is gonna be in my top 10.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
haw-schedule.jpg

Belly ft. Travi$ Scott - White Girls. I like the hook and beat. Belly making a comeback after so many years is weird. Especially when his debut was only okay. History of Violence used to be my shit tho.

Most Expensivest Shit: 2 Chainz & Jhene Aiko visit a psychic/tarot card reader. ...lol @ 2 Chainz low key exposing her. "She's almost Jamaican or some shit."

Twista & Do or Die - Withdrawal EP.

Fjordson

Barter 6 as it's presently constituted is a meh for me personally, but a retooled version with some of the tracks from the massive Thugger leak could have been really dope.

overcast

There are some great keepers off Barter 6, so I'm satisfied with it. It just adds up to less than half of the album. Even then I'm being generous on a few of them.

overcast

Definitely gotta listen to Dr. Yen, but I've been overrun and I want to give it my focus. Not just throw it on for a background play while I hammer away at the keyboard.

PBY

Banned
Jay pls

Abramović told Spike that she allowed Jay Z to adapt "The Artist Is Present" under the condition that he would help the Marina Abramović Institute, but he didn't. "The day before, he came to my office and I gave him an entire power point presentation and said: okay, you can help me, because I really need help to build this thing," she said. "Then he just completely used me. And that wasn’t fair."

"I will never do it again, that I can say," she said. "Never. I was really naive in this kind of world. It was really new to me, and I had no idea that this would happen. It’s so cruel, it’s incredible. I will stay away from it for sure."

http://pitchfork.com/news/59629-mar...z-completely-used-her-for-picasso-baby-stunt/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Definitely gotta listen to Dr. Yen, but I've been overrun and I want to give it my focus. Not just throw it on for a background play while I hammer away at the keyboard.
It's pretty much a race at this point to create the most depressing environment before jumping into it.

"Got the lights low at the crib and about to spark up before getting into that Yen Lo. ������"
"Just broke up with my girl, not tryna have anyone interrupt my first listen of Yen Lo ������"
"Bout to jump into this new Ka. Missed my last 4 child support payments and the Feds are repossessing my shit as we speak. But I've found a little alcove in my local park, bout to post up with my pillow and blanket and get into this fire ������"

HiResDes

Barter 6 is fine guys, not mind blowing, but definitely not bad by any stretch of the imagination...Anyway, I loaded up Dragon Age just to beat it and found the last fight to be too easy, grinded too long, and wasted too long amassing items in anticipation for what turned out to be a braindead boss fight. Fuck that game, so glad to be done with it forever, not even gonna bother replaying a different character type.

IrishNinja

oh shit, new alc too? okay, i know i play 2014 defense force in here but goddamn 2015, goddamn

Didn't you know Irish, today every person is amazing, hilarious, incredibly hot, attractive, a king or queen, brilliant, a genius etc

Words don't mean anything anymore

i find it's distressing - there's never no in-betweens;
we either ninjas or kings; we either bitches or queens

Barter 6 is rap album of the year so far.

even thugger doesn't believe this
WITH THEM DICKS TOO

Courage

It's pretty much a race at this point to create the most depressing environment before jumping into it.

"Got the lights low at the crib and about to spark up before getting into that Yen Lo. ������"
"Just broke up with my girl, not tryna have anyone interrupt my first listen of Yen Lo ������"
"Bout to jump into this new Ka. Missed my last 4 child support payments and the Feds are repossessing my shit as we speak. But I've found a little alcove in my local park, bout to post up with my pillow and blanket and get into this fire ������"

How butthurt are you?

Detox

Good on Jay. Fuck would he waste his money on some bullshit performance art school when there's better causes out there. Played the art world like a fiddle with that video props.

HiResDes

Adriane Young's new album is out:

Also Remy Bank's new tape is out:

Also never heard of this duo, but these sounds are simply awe-inspiring:

...Also if you're wanting something west-coast gotta double down on my recommendation of Andre Damar's Top Drawer.

overcast

Damn, Mike with some real fucking words again. He's got the knowledge down.

Talking about Jay and Outkast changing the economy in their respective environments.

DominoKid

Jay pls

Abramović told Spike that she allowed Jay Z to adapt "The Artist Is Present" under the condition that he would help the Marina Abramović Institute, but he didn't. "The day before, he came to my office and I gave him an entire power point presentation and said: okay, you can help me, because I really need help to build this thing," she said. "Then he just completely used me. And that wasn’t fair."

"I will never do it again, that I can say," she said. "Never. I was really naive in this kind of world. It was really new to me, and I had no idea that this would happen. It’s so cruel, it’s incredible. I will stay away from it for sure."

http://pitchfork.com/news/59629-mar...z-completely-used-her-for-picasso-baby-stunt/

look at hover being leeching from true artistry like a vampire. smh.
Barter 6 is rap album of the year so far.

no doubt.

Is enzo really in here trying to downplay this Yen Lo album with JC once again trying his damnest to be seen outside of the Comics thread post-ban on some Mr. Me Too shit?

I'm really gonna need ya'll get it the fuck together

ibhaJyPeubyu7c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom