• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Imma wait for the album but this may be the one that may do Rocky in. This shit just doesnt sound good...at all.

Rocky needed Yams, without him dude is so directionless.

I hope it is. Earl just dropped AOTY. This would cement him as a legend.
When did Earl drop AOTY are you from the future?

Ninja Dom

Disagree with GAF-Hop: I'm actually looking forward to new Rocky and I've liked everything so far - even that new LSD track (good video).

Agree with GAF-Hop: Barter 6 is one of the best albums of the year so far.

mooooose

Madlib announced that he's producing an entire album with a new rapper.

Rumors say that the rapper is Earl Sweatshirt.

i know what rapper it is and i can 100000000000% say its not earl sweatshirt

it's someone WAY more surprising but also from the west coast

i wish i could say but i would get beheaded lol

oh there is a little clue in here by accident lol

Dereck

I no longer care.

Not a huge Earl fan but I can't come up with a (likely) candidate that I'd prefer either. hmm...

HiResDes

IL30e3v.png

mooooose

idk the rapper kinda fell off in relevancy but this could put him back on and take him to the next level. no one is going to be able to guess it but it's funny to see people suggest earl and shit lol.

mooooose

incase my credibility comes into check, idk he COULD be doing an album with earl too, but what i heard was he's doing an album with this particular rapper and it's been top secret at stones throw for about a year. so if madlib is announcing it, i'd assume it's that one. this dude is pretty prolific and not like doom so i'd assume it would come out.

Oh, another one in the New Black bucket.

For the last couple of months we have experienced a lot of injustice and wrongdoings to a community. But there is a flip side.
As soon as I read that, I knew I was in for some bull shit.

While I find it interesting how little interest #BlackLivesMatter hand wringers seem to have in non police/white people related crime in the black community (in stark contrast to Malcolm X and others), anyone who pulls the "maybe they'd respect us if.." card is a fucking idiot. I seem to recall quite a bit of "self respect" amongst black people in the 50s and 60s, at least self respect as defined by those who peddle responsibility politics: less crime, less government dependence, less drugs, etc. And yet I seem to recall white people still lynching black people, restricting rights, discriminating, etc. Hell they sicked dogs on black people who were wearing suits and dress pants brehs. So we can throw that argument in the bushes.

Diddy is trash and has spent most of his career peddling bullshit to the masses. Fuckouttahere.

IrishNinja

shaping up like barter 6 will be the only good rap LP this year

gaf hop equivalent of gaming side playing one game and yelling LAST OF US REMASTERED GOT GOTY ON LOCK, SHUT IT DOWN

It's The Game

It's MC Ren or Xzibit.

It's Too $hort
i'd actually dig that

get Biggie murdered and actively pay shooters and poison the community with Cirocs and Machine Gun Kelly and then talk respectability politics, brehs.

goddamn, you coulda left at least one in the chamber for the rest of us...nothin else to say here, haha

codhand

i think it's roc marciano

he moved out there (cali - somewhere), and has already made tracks with madlib

plus it actually makes sense unlike every other guess ive seen here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom