• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

I don't get the Zoë Kravitz appeal, brehs.

lemme guess why
Wk0VcKy.png

get Biggie murdered and actively pay shooters and poison the community with Cirocs and Machine Gun Kelly and then talk respectability politics, brehs.

fuckin dead at how Ciroc and MGK are equivalent to that other shit holy im dying quality post

i know what rapper it is and i can 100000000000% say its not earl sweatshirt

it's someone WAY more surprising but also from the west coast

i wish i could say but i would get beheaded lol

oh there is a little clue in here by accident lol

JAY ROCK

get Biggie murdered and actively pay shooters and poison the community with Cirocs and Machine Gun Kelly and then talk respectability politics, brehs.

Can't really take anyone serious about respecting yourself when you sell alcohol to the said community like Nas is one of the most conscious rappers out their is but this dude out here on New York trains selling Hennessy...

I would be down with Xzibit & Madlib. I mean, they both came up in the same crew (LikWit Crew), I'm surprised that they haven't worked together more often

Think it's finally time I clean up this old iPod.

All that "real hip-hop" from the mid-late aughts that doesn't sound bad but isn't at all spectacular and honestly blends together after a while
Z4gv1S6.png

IrishNinja

Think it's finally time I clean up this old iPod.

All that "real hip-hop" from the mid-late aughts that doesn't sound bad but isn't at all spectacular and honestly blends together after a while
Z4gv1S6.png

yeah i had that happen once

immortal tech
saul williams
lupe
t-shirt & buddens
post quality talib
etc

pretty much everything outside little brother had to go

IrishNinja

forgot Cudi, cause you know, Cudi is forgettable

first time anybody has mentioned tshirt and buddens since high school

can't front, i fucked with a few tracks on Mood Muzik 1 & 2 at that point, couldn't condone anything past that though
mid-aughts gaf-hop equivalent of stanning Slaughterhouse i guess

Imagine an alternate reality where that song and the horrible Mary J Blidge track (which I still haven't heard all of) were actually on GKMC lol.

Get rid of Gaga and the beat switch on the hook and I'm not mad at that track. Not particularly great or anything, but It's the hook that throws it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom