• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

If Yeezus was a flop than TPAB was too.
At least folks talked about Yeezus for a while. TPAB came and went in a flash.

to be serious though those are better numbers than I expected for Rocky. Figured he'd be lucky to do 80K.

Courage

If Yeezus was a flop than TPAB was too.
At least folks talked about Yeezus for a while. TPAB came and went in a flash.

to be serious though those are better numbers than I expected for Rocky. Figured he'd be lucky to do 80K.

To be fair, people always talk about Kanye.

HiResDes

you say you got them guns, but I've never seen you bang

1368477738_tumblr_ltgc6r72Hj1qbaamvo1_500.gif
Favorite song is the song he aped from apparently garbage rapper Bones... Took the entire chorus and the beat without any additions, it's lazy just lazy and in my opinion Rocky doesn't even out rap Bones on the track. If it were labeled a mixtape or featured on a mixtape then it'd be less wack, but I'm not with that. He didn't even call Bones up to get a new verse from him, scared of a renegade from the skinny white pimp.

Nibel

Anyone find it odd that a proffesional news website used the term "molly"? thats street slang for MDMA. Thats like using the term smack, ganja, sniff, charlie etc.

Eh, the times of professionalism are over mang. News writers write more like bloggers and bloggers love using slang, and that editor probably didn't care enough to do some research/5minutegooglesearch

Koozek

Remember what I told you the other day about how misleading first listens can be and how the whole perception can change on a second listen? That's what's happening with ALLA, right now. It's pretty chill.

Cudder

Favorite song is the song he aped from apparently garbage rapper Bones... Took the entire chorus and the beat without any additions, it's lazy just lazy and in my opinion Rocky doesn't even out rap Bones on the track. If it were labeled a mixtape or featured on a mixtape then it'd be less wack, but I'm not with that. He didn't even call Bones up to get a new verse from him, scared of a renegade from the skinny white pimp.

It's even worse knowing there wasn't a new Bones verse when you realize it was confirmed by Bones' brother that they were actually in the studio together and Bones re-recorded the chorus for Canal St.

Anyway, The Weeknd posted this recently, possibly his upcoming album art? Looks dumb to me but whatever lol

CGXEYFaWgAA-fzT.jpg

It's even worse knowing there wasn't a new Bones verse when you realize it was confirmed by Bones' brother that they were actually in the studio together and Bones re-recorded the chorus for Canal St.

Anyway, The Weeknd posted this recently, possibly his upcoming album art? Looks dumb to me but whatever lol

CGXEYFaWgAA-fzT.jpg

Weeknd collab with Monster energy drink

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Set unprecedented streaming records twice in two days with the most anticipated hip hop release from hip hop's messiah slash high profile artist with mainstream exposure and cosigns.. and sell less than J. Cole = L

Do good numbers for your average hip hop artist in comparison to another average hip hop artist (who is doing better and better with every release) after coming back from a 2 year hiatus with no appearances on any big tracks = Okay
Fixed.

Remember what I told you the other day about how misleading first listens can be and how the whole perception can change on a second listen? That's what's happening with ALLA, right now. It's pretty chill.
It's an album you can listen all the way through really well. Somehow, I've listened to it front to back like 3-4 times already, and most albums barely or don't make it to 2. Can't explain why really but it's enjoyable.

Esch

Banned
Gotta make Toku the sniper, always toku the sniper. And biz.

Gotta make PD a medic, because of his christian paladin fetish.

Gotta make Tguy jovial heavy weapons guy, because.

HRD and Enzo and Cheddahz leading the front lines.

tekks on tekks on tekks

ilWTCTYaxw7ie.gif

My OG X-COM team had Blackace, Esch, and some non-gaf hop posters like Himuro lol. And a collection of 80s action dudes like John Matrix and John McClane.

Esch

Banned
My OG X-COM team had Blackace, Esch, and some non-gaf hop posters like Himuro lol. And a collection of 80s action dudes like John Matrix and John McClane.

I always end up doing a bunch of different playthroughs in this game but i go with a different theme every time. Bad comedians, gafhop posters, GOP senators. I'll have to go with one hit wonder New York rappers this next time.

Have any of you considered the greatness that would be a Kendrick feature on the new Staples album; daydreaming I'm thinking some good kid maad city vibes from kendrick which would be so compatible with Vince's style...

Not gonna happen tho

codhand

Gotta make Toku the sniper, always toku the sniper. And biz.

Gotta make PD a medic, because of his christian paladin fetish.

Gotta make Tguy jovial heavy weapons guy, because.

HRD and Enzo and Cheddahz leading the front lines.

tekks on tekks on tekks

ilWTCTYaxw7ie.gif

k4HbPCi.gif

Damn, was really hoping to make the starting five this season, theres always the expansion. pray up.

Fjordson

I'm actually warming up to it a little after my first listen, which is rare for me. Parts of it drag, but I like a lot of the production and the vibe throughout.

I agree with HRD about the lack of a real Bones feature, though. A true collab would have been dope.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i know listening to anything Blueprint 3 related is an automatic L, but Thank You is a really underrated Jay track

such a shame that it got stuck on that trash heap of an album
s80fNaH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom