• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

I almost got my hopes up at the beginning because it gave me slight Stimulate vibes, but yikes. That Eminem can no longer string together catchy flows might be even sadder than his turn to generally corny rappity rap wordsmith nonsense. Like even Encore had some catchy stuff on there.

EDIT: Oh gord, an Eminem post to start the new page. I'm sorry brehs forgive me.

#NextPageHurryPls

Already saw the first cac friend on Facebook post the Em song, saying something like "The king is back"

ka62t5es5t.png

lmao how can somebody say this with a straight face.

Esch

Banned
I want to do some producing shit too breh. I can imagine it now. My beats will inevitably be piano loops. Yours will end up having claps everywhere. Gonna be fun lol.

I don't feel like i'm gonna make that much rap stuff. Kinda wanna go the martial industrial/ambient/soundtracky route for the time being.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't feel like i'm gonna make that much rap stuff. Kinda wanna go the martial industrial/ambient/soundtracky route for the time being.
I'm gonna make spring break brostep anthems and get rich as fuck. 💰💰💰

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
0fdcb71244ebab4f305e505368f176c0.jpeg

Natalie La Rose ft. Fetty Wap - Around The World. Fetty Wap continues his summer takeover, dropping like 8 bars on songs and livening them up.

I'm just going to say it

Encore Eminem is better than present day Em

like how can anyone listen to this shit
Encore wasn't very consistent, but Em touched a lot of different places creatively he doesn't otherwise as well in his career. Never got the excessive shitting on it when it has stuff like Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, Encore, One Shot Two Shot etc.

Also you are correct.

Dereck

Vince Staples tracklist

1. Ramona Park Legend Pt 1
2. Lift Me Up
3. Norf Norf
4. Birds & Bees
5. Loca
6. Lemme Know
7. Dopeman
8. Jump off the Roof
9. Senorita
10. Summertime

Dereck

1. Get Away
2. Gabby (feat. Janelle Monae)
3. Under Control
4. Go With It (feat. Vic Mensa)
5. Just Sayin / I Tried
6. For the World (feat. James Fauntleroy)
7. Girl (feat. KAYTRANADA)
8. Special Affair
9. Somthing's Missing
10. Partners in Crime Part Three
11. Penthouse Cloud
12. Palace / Curse (feat. Steve Lacy & Tyler, The Creator)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Preppin the day like it's the last night of feedin
Figured the fast route, since we been cast out of Eden
Rep the team that never left the scene
Apparently arrogant, from battling the Nephilim

This man is nuts.

Hanging with Slaughter House has rendered Em into an irreparable state. His only goes is to be more rappity than them.

Nibel

^
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

---

Lil Wayne Attended an Anti-Violence Charity Basketball Game & Fought a Referee

Lil Wayne has given an unfortunate layer of irony to an anti-violence event.

Over the weekend in St. Louis, Weezy attended a charity basketball game where his team Young Money faced off against a team coached by the ironically named promoter Loose Cannon Slim.

It was going well until the referee made a call Wayne didn’t agree with, at which point a spat broke out.

Wayne reportedly charged at the referee and spit on him and a full brawl started. In video, captured by TMZ you can see the aftermath of the spitting where Wayne confronted the referee with his hefty entourage behind him and the man sought protection in the crowd.

Video

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
summertime-06.jpg

Tracklist for Vince Staples' Summertime 06:

1. Ramona Park Legend Pt1
2. Lift Me Up
3. Norf Norf
4. Birds & Bees
5. Loca
6. Lemme Know
7. Dopeman
8. Jump Off The Roof
9. Señorita
10. Summertime

Most Expensivest Shit: 2 Chainz checks out $2M diamond shoes. "You ever thought of putting that in a Martini?" lmao

A-Trak, araabMUZIK & Ape Drums - Action. Tough.

Waka Flocka Flame ft. Good Charlotte - Game On from the Pixels soundtrack. Flocka's career man, I just can't listen to this shit with a straight face lol

Lil Reese - Benji Chasin'.

dead @ how literal it is too

Esch

Banned
I made another beat using the leftovers from last night and today, something in more of an ambient lane. Played around more with samples and drums, and building in layers. take you to space
4TfeeGW.png

click to listen:

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
OH FUCK a new ryanpack.

Guess I'm going outside today and do some shit. Dunno what yet though.

HiResDes

Waka Flockaveli is into the shit that wasn't cool even when it was relevant a decade ago. Steve Aoki, Good Charlotte, what's next a Switchfoot feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom