• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Ave sold 3500 first week.

DFNUj78.png

CHPdrNxUYAAOXpr.png:large

30 hard copies lmao

5I5s8.png
full

Courage

There's also some delicious irony in that his album is titled 'Major without a Deal'.

Someone put the icing on the cake and flip the gun on the album cover to look like a L.

injurai

Banned
Good question
jayznyhatlaughedunx.png

Weren't you banned or something or was that somebody else here

I took a self-ban for finals week, and to stay focused as I was getting back into my job full-time this summer.

I am trying to "do" less gaf. But I guess I'm back in any other sense.

MoodyFog

Drake - 495k
Kendrick - 324k
Big Sean - 139k
Rocky - 116k
Wale - 88k
Ludacris - 62k
Boosie - 59k
Tech N9ne - 58k
Joey Badass - 54k
Chris Bown & Tyga - 51k
Tyler, the Creator - 51k
Yelawolf - 51k
Action Bronson 44k
Lupe Fiasco - 39k
Rae Sremmurd - 34k
Kid Ink - 28k
Earl - 27k
Snoop Dogg - 27k
Lil Durk - 24k
Young Thug - 17k
Troy Ave - 30

Lol holy shit that number is hilariously low

Pretty crazy how boosie sold a lot more than his peers, usually trap rappers sell like shit regardless of how popular they are in the industry (Thugga so low on the boards)

Dereck

Vegeta - 13,500
Nappa - 4,350
Raditz - 1,350
Saibamen - 1,200
Goku - 480
Piccolo - 460
Tien - 250
Krillin - 206
Yamcha - 177
Chiaotzu - 139
Gohan - 100
Master Roshi - 75
Farmer - 1

Nibel

For some fucking reason Kid Ink is known here in Germany

But then again I am not surprised considering the below-garbage-tier taste of my fellow countrymen

codhand

i wonder if he had a moment with his boys where he was like, bob you bought it right? no? well i know jeff did cuz--what jeff didnt either? so who did buy my album? [everyone looks at the ground]

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Audio for Kanye calling into Hot97.

I'm so boring right now... I'm ridin' through the burbs with no woes

gawd

Anyways Ye says he wants to get away from features etc. to recharge and focus on his album. Thinks he's kind of cold on these streets and wants to hit media with something big when he comes back. Doesn't imply that he's gonna give us new music next week at all, unlike that article said.

gawd

Anyways Ye says he wants to get away from features etc. to recharge and focus on his album. Thinks he's kind of cold on these streets and wants to hit media with something big when he comes back. Doesn't imply that he's gonna give us new music next week at all, unlike that article said.

Media boosting so hard lol

gawd

He should have made that decision before Jukebox Joints.
LOTY is a wrap. he in the running for L of the Decade now.
Never forget:
NSxJMg4.gif

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

gawd

man Complex really ain't shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't even imagine how many dicks he sucked to get those features.

Either he's an idiot and headed for debt, or he isn't doing too bad for an independent artist who managed to seduce people into giving him media attention and features for next to nothing.

Labels that were interested receding like Lebron's headband right now for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom