• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

The Intro track is great, but the album takes a nosedive right after that haha

Damn, that's good actually. I like it.
And we keep it at that.

Also, will ignore PDs shot against my boy Drizzy because the short spit is hilarious in that context

MvVlV3y.gif

That dude is funny, but the one behind Kanye who is smiling as well is the best part: he sees Kanye smile, he smiles too and when Kanye stops he looks at his right, lmao

IrishNinja

how you gon have 70k followers but can't sell 70 hard copies b

family members didn't even cop your shit

The failed fusion dance result of Chris Brown and Tyga

Is he wearing a kimono

ye stepped into rurouni kenshin territory

you really want see Ye's Katana huh
zPhjuiD.png

kinda glad i caught up last page

kanye prepping for the liquid swords intro reimagining

been callin this one for a hot minute

Post-nut clarity is real, brehs. When I think of the potential trouble it has saved me from I almost tear up. Almost went through with doing something dumb tonight, decided to wank...and suddenly I feel free. Like I flushed the demons and bad thoughts out of my blood, and now I can just chill tonight instead of pursuing something I know won't work out long term.

Vtuq9jt.gif

I feel....light. As if weight has been removed from my shoulders. Gonna get some Mexican food, catch up on TV, maybe play some vidya, and enjoy the night on my terms.

Cudder

Post-nut clarity is real, brehs. When I think of the potential trouble it has saved me from I almost tear up. Almost went through with doing something dumb tonight, decided to wank...and suddenly I feel free. Like I flushed the demons and bad thoughts out of my blood, and now I can just chill tonight instead of pursuing something I know won't work out long term.

Vtuq9jt.gif

I feel....light. As if weight has been removed from my shoulders. Gonna get some Mexican food, catch up on TV, maybe play some vidya, and enjoy the night on my terms.

So you nutted on yourself instead of with a girl because you know it "won't work out long term" ?

k den

Vtuq9jt.gif

zPhjuiD.png

Esch

Banned
put 3 entertainers on equal importance with someone who helped pass the Civil Rights Act brehs.

You should be ashamed of even posting that. Had to check the username twice to make sure it wasn't CountBlackule.

put 3 entertainers on equal importance with someone who helped pass the Civil Rights Act brehs.

You should be ashamed of even posting that. Had to check the username twice to make sure it wasn't CountBlackule.

Jay stans thinking hard like "damn...might have to put my dude out"
M0Ooywe.png

This was posted here a long time ago.. But I'm looking for certain website that had mixes of popular hip hop songs by the year. It was done really well. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

xC4t8tR.png

I don't know how to transition off PD's post but...

This interview with Yelawolf on Dan Lebatard's show is so awkward and I feel kinda bad for him. Fully admits he's not down with sobriety lol: https://youtu.be/3JM6ZWoCSJk

lol what the hell at this interview, it's like it turned into oprah or dr. phil. this shit is so depressing. he's fully admitting to living a rolling stones rockstar life but makes it sounds so depressing in the honesty of it lmao.

ALCHEMIST-RETARDED-ALLIGATOR-BEATS-PRE-ORDER-LP-PLUS-CRAYONS-FATBEATS-on3trackmind-recording-studios-freeport-ny-nassau-county-long-island-new-york-1TMTC.jpg

01. Summer Madness
02. Muscular Infant
03. Steve McQueen Infant
04. Bloodhounds
05. Voodoo (feat. Action Bronson)
06. Drug Break
07. Retarded Alligator
08. Seven Minutes
09. Janet Meets Chrissy
10. Kirk fukking Douglas
11. Napoleon
12. Holy Tabernacle
13. Forrest Knife Confrontation
14. Gigantic Clam
15. A Million Cigarettes
16. Still Ill

https://twitter.com/Alchemist/status/609374011651289088
http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/pre-order/products/the-alchemist-retarded-alligator-beats-lp

GANNhGZ.png

Alch feeding us good this year

Remark

Banned
Transracial Lives Matters. This the new wave.

In other news my album is like 70% done just getting my features I want down and then I can go into Mixing and Mastering. May drop the cover soon idk yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom